Boost Creeps 94 Supra Turbo

Well, been exchanging calls with Ivey for a couple weeks. Car had a bunch of issues to iron out, which we got done. Lots was replaced, I’ll go more into detail later but here’s what he made spinning it on the dyno. Theres more in her, but I’m not gonna crank the boost anymore. It’s probably good to 780whp or so, but I want safe.

Here is the new dyno sheet. @30PSI on e85. Very safe tune.

shoulda bought a corvette haha

jk dont buy one. please lol

Damn not bad power buddy.

What are the RPMz?

cunt see dyno sheetz! whats it say

tq and hp please

Hey, dont be disapointed bud. Car is sick as hell, it made good numbers too. These cars def are stressfull though.

738hp/555tq max on 3 pulls

damn kid! thats powwwwwaaaa son! be happy :thumbup

slow

What he said!

not bad for a slipping clutch… not hating but what happened to the idea of you trying to make 1000 whp stock block?

this should be good for what? 135mph?

strong work though, more power then you can shake a stick at LOL

Boner-rific!

should be a low 140 car.

niceee

You cant make 1000whp on the stocker.

These numbers are uncorrected with no smoothing. Need to take that into account. Also with spinning 315s. Not making excuses just saying. Sean said he could keep going but i honestly see no point. If i did anything else id do cams and a retune with head work and be at 820whp or so. This turbo hits voilent and its why it was spinning so bad. Dynos are tuning tools and im happy its running good.

Tire spin on dyno is usually a good indicator.

That you need better tires. Na, seriously – strong work, looks like it’s a handful.

that is truly some solid number sir…strong work

Pretty sure it’s been done before. But anyway…you’re on stock cams? If so, wow, def choking the shit out of this setup.

Sick car

yup. thats what alot of people have said. theres a good amount of power to be made with a good 272 cam, GSC, or Titan for that.

even a plain jane HKS 272 would open it up alot.