Boost Creeps 94 Supra Turbo

this thread is missing a video.

the automotive gods will show up one day, say “BOOM”, and he will

:wow:wow:wow

thanks for changing that seamus, my spell check kept on changing “kissing” to “racing” and “cruzin”… verrrry frustrating! glad somebody caught that

thats what im here for :thumbup

nice numbers man.

Pretty sure your car is faster, but we will give it a go! Need to figure out the tire situation now. Really need a TRD LSD so I don’t end up in a guard rail.

Definitely need to go out cruising this year. I go out usually once a week in the summer at night with buddiessss.

What do you have now?

Just the stock TT LSD

ahhhh finally you have enough whp to line up with my jimmy from a dig and 60-140 roll, see u in a month or so

Americade ROLLZZZ

so any plans on getting this thing built???

^ …why

Not at the moment, my wallet hurts now. I also just purchased the TRD Diff for it.

I could add cams, and be at around 800whp or so. I don’t really see much need to go over that. Already having traction problems etc. I’ll build it if something breaks. Should be a low 140mph car as it sits.

I could add cams, and be at around 800whp or so. I don’t really see much need to go over that. Already having traction problems etc. I’ll build it if something breaks. Should be a low 140mph car as it sits.

can i drive it around subways parking lot?

Yea, especially since it’s covered in mud.

im good at driving in mud

i understand i wasn’t questioning if it would handle 800whp …i just know that on a stock motor i dont think it would last a very long …

so is this thing a drift car or what