Boost Creeps 94 Supra Turbo

MOARRRRRRRR HPS!!!

Incoming!

Nice pick up. What made you decide to sell your un-modded white one and go with this new one?

OBD1

Can’t standalone a OBD II car (and pass NYS inspections). I’ve wanted a 1000hp car for awhile. This one met my criteria.

Do your new TooN on the Summer blend of E85, so it gets richer (if it changes at all) on the winter blend. Anti-knock qualities of each blend is exactly the same.

I plan on it.

Car is filled with Las Vegas E85 currently though. :lol

Nice. You can get a tester on ebay for cheap. Simple to do. The best you’ll see is E80-81 and the lowest is E70. A good tune will run either with no problem at all.

All this E85 talk…I gotta try a tank in mah truck sometime. Not that its gonna do shit…

I was contemplating E85 but I don’t need to make that much power in the street. I’d rather keep my gas mileage.

in the end cost vs mileage is very close to the same when compared to gasoline. you just make more power.

In Cryans case he does not need more powarz cause he does not know what to do with the powar he currently haz

bran doesn’t even go wot wot

Mine plugs in with no problem on stock ecu

Not concerned about cost, concerned about having to re-flash the thing to take road trips and drive out of my way to get E85 locally. Getting poor mileage and always having to drive out of my way to find a pump will put me over the edge on a daily basis.

Have you located the closest pump? Gotta be close

http://www.neare85.com/

This is why im buying the HKS Navigator so I can switch maps between pump 93, and E85.

9 Send to Cell Campus Mobil 1181 Western Ave. Albany NY 12203 518-454-0950 E85 CREDIT OK 24 HRS
It doesnt list wolf road either

ive had great luck with e85 on wolf rd… thats where i like to fill up… i had a shit batch one time and the thing was knockin like crazy ( knock cel)

i got tuned on the e85 from mobil on rt7 across from keeler