boost creeps jacked up doughnut

I picked up some hot chocolate and munchkins this morning for my 1.5 year old Godson. Went over to my buddies house to deliver them and hang out for awhile.

Found this piece of metal in the doughnut RIGHT before he went to eat it. I almost shit my pants. Could have been terrible. Always check your food…

Called the local store, and left a VM for corporate.

Put it in the freezer and bring it to the store on Monday so theres proof.

Called the store and I have the pics. Left a VM for corporate.

Freezer is a good idea though thanks.

Crazy thing is the general manager wanted me to bring him the doughnut. Fuck off, trying to destroy evidence probably.

Get payed.

holy fuck.

looks like that gallardo is coming sooner than expected

Wow, just wow.

That Wendy’s right next to GE and 890, I got tile in my burger. I bit into it and everything. They had been doing the wall and shit in the kitchen. Should have flipped out more than I did, but just gave it to them, and never went back.

Now that I look at it, it looks like a bent roofing nail. That shit doesn’t just fall in.

Is it a nail or a tounge piercing ??? Either way get paid and put money in a trust for your Godson … Good thing u found that before he ate it and it hurt him , I wouldn’t be so calm I woulda drove back and beet someone .

Delete this thread.

Why ???

I’ll move it to a more private area if that’s what has ya worried .

Just a smart idea for boost creep to not keep it public, especially if a lawsuit came upon this.

its on facebook too

Wouldn’t it be the opposite? That way if DD destroys the evidence, he has it on multiple (or a single) webpage with proof?

I don’t know considering no harm was done… But defense attorneys for Dunkin donuts would probably find a way to use this against him.

If he wants me to move it , I will .

Move it for the time being.

I’d get rid of this thread

Done