Boost-hungry's Final Bulid.....srsly it is.....93 S13 coupe.

^^^^^ LOL everyone on fb is telling to do it to lol , but i dunno all the motors i find are in barrie wtf is with that haha… all i can say is we will see :wink:

Give me moniez… I"ll pick it up for you lol

(and then swap it in when you’re not looking)

hahahahaha, discount on turbo manifolds :stuck_out_tongue:

found a low km 4.8L at a wreckers only 15kms from me for $450 but i get a discount were it is cause my friends tight with the owners

Dewit… With the right hook ups and mechanical/electrical skills you can a running ls for a few g notes… Probably the cost of a nice SR swap with bolt ons…

Turbo it and throw 10psi of boost… Bam an easy 550rwhp. All day, everyday… And v8’s get pussy… And boost gets you laid… Do the math! that’s like 2 whole pussies!!!

yeah well i sent you a pm for the hook up i have , ill hook you up when ready ;D

lol sig’d that shit

I’m starting to like my S14 again.

Yeah I’m known to bust out a few good one liners… Especially on JDMR.

Haha, what are mounts gunna cost me for this swap do you think? just ball park it. i want to make these pretty much solid mounts but i want a little give so my nuts dont rattle out of my sack and on to the floor.

picking up my motor tomorrow…

Bauce… See you soon! Hahahaha

I’m not building a 5.3 douche. Picked up a Ls6 5.7 to build, I have a Ls1 block with internals and heads for sale also. Hit me up stiff the 4.8

P.s good luck finding a T-56, not one of them in a Canadian wreckers. Best bet is keep searching Ls1tech, still expensive tho.

sorry for confusing your block cody and lol at calling me a douche , btw found 2 t56’s locally to , it pays to know ppl… but since im a douche… ive already dropped my deposit money off for the pair and ill be picking them up next weekend.

lol wtf!

That’s awesome!
This thread is relevant to my interests…

dont worry adam our arrangement is still good for when your ready :stuck_out_tongue:

holy fuck got an other new job to pay for this car, this makes job number 4 . got to pay to play right?.. WRONG ! , you got to pay to build so you can play :wink:

You mean pay to spend more money on parts then you’ll get in return when you sell your car in the next 3 weeks?

sure what ever you say, forgot not allowed to change my mind on something im building…gtfo

thanks.

you know the douche is always in pure fun lol. Now sell me a t-56 lol shoot me a text

cody i smashed my phone . send me a pm with your number and ill call you on my home phone when i get a chance. btw to any one else who is looking for a t56 i got my hands one that just needs a new bell housing.

ive already promised Adam a deal on one and i need one my self so the only other option is the broken bell housing, ive already priced and located a bell housing.

wheel fitment?? ive never seen you with ANY wheels lol as for engine…you’ll be flinstoning it around!!! just kidding bud let me know what the final plan is