boosted camaro = teh slow

ok so my friend john and i were just at mackey auto sales in clifton park on rt 9. decided to take their blue sti for a quick spin for shits and giggles to pass a little time. just leave the “stealership” headed north and we see boosted camaro comming out of some side rd near exit 11… blew a u-turn and came up along side to see what was up… now mind you this is on a DEALER PLATE! The STi has a little stuff done like an exhaust and intake and a few gauges but its basically mild bolt on shit(still on stock turbo). anyways… john dropped it at about 55-60 in 4th gear and started to pull on the camaro from a roll :ninja . now i know the road conditions werent perfect but as the passenger i sure didnt see any wheel spinnage. car looks good man and runs strong for a 6 banger, but it definitely wins the all bark, no bite award. this being said… when do i get my turn to run you in my car? :haha :idiots

Oh snapped, called out :ninja

^ +1…totally just called him out…shizzle :banana

street racing while test driving… haha

^^^^ hahah

I almost want to merge this with “Domestics VS imports” thread :lol

oooooo jeeezzzzzzzz

the cameo does sound good tho.

I’m sorry, I have to call BS…

… travis doesn’t have any friends :crackup

(this is a joke… for those that can’t see the obvious)

neither does pete (tdi_logik) but i dont call him out on it :ninja :haha

his camaro seemed to move pretty well when i saw it, who knows though, im just waiting for an answer from boostin camaro

Fucking lies. It beat jays05 even though jays05 doesn’t remember. :nono

Must be all that crazy torque. :bowdown

Woah Gran nice ninja edit :confused

thanks you little shit :stfu :crackup

I should just make a disclaimer and put it in my signature

dude give it a rest

:crackup :ninja

:crackup :crackup :crackup

:confused

i hope to shit he doesnt take offense to this… it was all in good fun and no harm meant… i just like busting balls. :runaway

Yea, he is going to be thrilled with the all bark no bite award. :slight_smile:

its not bullshit i was drivin trav was to scared :nod