Boosted honda People !!!!

Alright ill try the coil and should I replace the ignitor as well?

honestly, id take it easy until spring time. its way too cold out, you might be running wicked lean from the air temp/density change. how do the plugs look? but if you insist on driving it even the slightest bit hard before getting to the root cause, like i said before, turn the boost down 1-2psi and see if it makes a difference

Yes turn boost down and yes do the ignitor too

Ladukes got a thick head…

Don’t even bother.

Yea , I have tried lowering the boost. Still does the same shit. Beat on it when it was warmer out . Still had the same shit.

Good call

Just take the turbo off for the winter

i know man. youre right

is your fuel pump up to the chore of the increased demand. because as boost increases the regulator will request higher pressure. if your pump cant keep up you could have lean misses as well.

I listened to what you said, and I tried that.So thank you for the input(not wise ass remark).

C mon guys keep this on topic or gtfo

the car is probably running incredibly lean and detonating like the hindenburg blimp

what does the car have for a fuel system? brand and size, fixed regulator, rising rate, or manual adjustable

You own a boosted vehicle, thats not boosted from factory, with a tune you know nothing about, that was probably tuned on a warm/hot day and your driving it in the winter without a wideband.

Good Call

Shady gtfo…

Dont need your bullshit in this thread

If its a fixed one laduke just dent it :rofl

In all seriousness… you should invest in a wide band

And…

I am getting one.

Why bother? He can just beat on it till it detonates and go from there, you dont need a wideband when you can listen for detonation :lol

Cuz knowledge is power :thumbup

Had an AEM in the VW. Will have one in this car soon

Speak for yourself, your AFR was probably 9 or 10:1 at all times.