Boosted honda People !!!!

i would put off further beatings until you have the WB02 wired in

also, do you have any means by which you can data log the car? seeing the AFR displayed on the gauge is great, but if the detonation is bad enough its too late

Yea , ordered a cable for my car that does datalogging on the software I have.

For LaDukes sake I hope not otherwise he just washed anoter 4-5k (or however much he paid) down the toilet.

K pro has a wide band in it… whether or not its accurate I don’t know

Just shut the fuck up, if you have nothing good to say then stay out of this thread. This is a serious question asked here. If you wanna say shit , start another thread. And I did not spend 4-5k on this car…

Yeah? You think I don’t know this? You have a computer hooked up next to you every time you drive to monitor it? The AFR gauge in KManager is pretty accurate, but I’m willing to bet it was reading 10’s at least based on your car blowing more black smoke than pete’s TDI.

You need to relax pal.

LMAO but all prior statements were dickbag comments

Holy shit relax

No, they were all very informative and gave advice.

Get a wideband, dont beat on your car.

Other than that, liek I said let me know when that widebands availible after x-mas

ha alright.

Seriously thou Laduke is the car falling on its face hard under heavy load? Or is it just a little hicup

Not even close to 4k on it. Why do you always talk to him like your a pro tuner or engine builder or whatever? You just love to bash on the kid.

Hicup.

Doesnt do it all the time. Just does it quick then boosts again.

pull a plug or 5 and let us know what they look like.

Again that wasnt a dick statement, I figured thatd be what it would go for, IDK the honda market (another boosted civ on ehre was around 4k iirc). He already owned a fucked VW, he now owns a honda hes having issues with, dont wanna see him throw money at shit to watch it dissapear for nothing regardless of my personal feelings for the kid.

He doesn’t help his own cause.

Shady making misinformed posts…no way!! :lol :tongue

Shady, you sound more annoying than a kid with a riced out neon trying to stunt out of HVCC.

LaDuke, buy 2step, show the PR’s whats good.

/thread

Whats misinformed about my posts?

Don’t make me smack tha shit outa you adam :shifty