boot polisher in buffalo?

I’m looking to get a pair of black boots professionally shined, I could do it my self, but I don’t feel like spending 3 hours per boot, and I think someone with years of experience could do a hell of a lot better than I could…

Anyone have any suggestions? Specifically in the south towns…

damn I thought this was another thread about that guy that licks shoes.

LOL I shined black boots for quite some time while in the Army. Heat gun, cotton balls, water, polish and you are good to go!

haha yeah! welcome to my nights, but um, I think a professional with an actual shoe buffer could put a hell of a good base down, especially on the soft parts of the boot, and it would be hella easy to upkeep.

tan boots are the best thing the army did!

are the boots new or do they have somewhat of a base on um? I know there used to be a guy up by the airport that did um for like $15ish.

take them down to chippewa lol you’ll get your shoes shined for a quarter by that crazy old guy. He actually does a good job though!!

there is a cobbler in east aurora. he does good work.

There use to be two guys at the airport lol

there’s a shoe guy in the plaza at sheridan and evans… different owner since the last time i had any work done, but should be just as good for a polish.

southgate plaza, there is a guy that has a small shop that does good work. i had a pair of black dress shoes polished there i think it was like 5 bucks

I have a shoe shine guy in the lobby at work…HSBC Center, does good work :tup:

Parody thread: knob polisher in buffalo?

I’m looking to get my knob professionally shined, I could do it my self, but I don’t feel like spending 3 hours trying to bend that way, and I think someone with years of experience could do a hell of a lot better than I could…

Anyone have any suggestions? Specifically in the south towns…

thanks man! I’ll check on it when I get back into BUF.