Bootlegcivic's LS/Vtec DA Integra

i think he might be the one who started f$ck auto-x… not 100% though

Dom has the same setup as me on his CRX and it works perfectly. He drives the balls off the thing too.

Yes!!! I just hope I don’t run any of those big ass cones over!!! I hear they can really fuck your day up.

Needs to be coated

Needs wheels I think…

rice…

^you are pretty narrowminded huh?^ oh and where are the pics of your car?

haha, My buddy saw a MKIV black supra getting delivered to Lia Toyota recently… yours by any chance???

If it was getting delivered there either someone there bought it or it was being repaired. Those cars are too old, and sell for too high for dealerships to sell them anymore.

fag…

That is all…

Good job matt, you’re starting to wisen up lol…that shop next door get that lift in or what? My cars out next week and the header needs to go on and possibly pullies too. I already put the exhaust on myself. Hit me up man.

Yeah he got it up. What pulleys do you have?

NonStop Tuning (NST) pulley kit. Its replaces all three, the crank, alternator, and idler pullies. Uses the stock belt.

Does the stock crank pulley or aftermarket one have a harmonic balancer in it?

Cmon homie you know the new shit is internally balanced. I don’t need to worry bout no damn harmonicas. Lol no but seriously the Si motor’s are internally balanced, but to answer your question the NST crank pulley does not have a harmonic balancer but nor does it need one.

Ok no harmonicas for you then…