Bored and miss my cars, here are some pics.

I’m away from home at the moment going through some of the pictures of my cars that I miss. Here are a few of my favorites.

dan i rocked an evo on sundays autox and would have taken 2nd in STU behind the owner had it been in the timed events :wink: i ws 1 10th behind him in my first run in the car ever

I tried autocrossing my eclipse the weekend PRP import race was canceled and succeeded to chunk my front tires lol.

will you sell me your 1g? :slight_smile:

^^ Someone is selling one on craigslist for 300 !

At one point I actually thought about it, but its never leaving me. Its the first car I ever worked on myself. I’m hoping to be racing it 10 years from now. This past winter I built the car to run 11.99, but it went a little faster and feels damm slow. I’m gonna build it for 10.99 next year, hopefully that’ll be enough to keep me happy.

The evo is more the daily driver now. I love the color, reminds me of Honda Championship White which is a color that I’ve been in love with since the ITR’s. Thats the color I made all my Hondas in gran turismo in college. :bigok:

Heres another pic of how I had the seats over my carpeted hatch to fit into the DSE class at the shootout. This is how everything looked when I ran 11.5. If I would have picked the correct line to launch at norwalk and cut anything better than a 2.0 sixtey I may have went faster than 11.5.

Looks good man … :x: for your 10 sec goals

dude i think your slicks are in hte wrong place:kekegay: :kekegay:

Yes the slicks are in the wrong place but its just easier for me to jack up the front of the car instead of the rear. Their is not a good jacking point in the rear.

sweet i was wondering that. thats a good explantaion

Yeah, I mean its just common sence LOL.

:doh: :doh: but nice times for tha tcar

TSW Blades huh?

I think? I’m pretty sure they say TSW on them somewhere, but unsure about the model. I bought the wheel/tire combo used. They are actually a bad size for me as I shift into 4th at about the 1000’ mark, oh well they have one hell of a lot of room for me to trap higher for the future :).