BORED!!!!

So I had court today for a fucking “no front plate” ticket and dont have to work and im bored as hell . . WTF! anyone wanna chill… prolly gonna end up headin to the crib and playin forza 2

I’ll probably stop by, I’ll bring one of my new wheels to show off :banana

How about finish your car?!

Waiting for FedEx for my HID’s. Then installing them shortly after. Then blinding people.

my no front plate ticket got thrown out and no court fee either:) i guess i caught the judge in a great mood :nod

http://www.gorillasushi.com/images/imce/Image/Jason/motivational/a.jpg

i was pulled over 3x in one day over the summer because of no front plate. i just told them i was waiting on the mounting bracket and pulled the plate out from under the seat.

i ended up putting it back on. i already get pulled over enough for having the screen in my car. fuckers harass me all the time, saying they pulled me over because it looked like i was watching a dvd.

its done other than the fact im waiting for BAVAUTO to ship my damn slave cyclinder and i need a front bumper

and its done thanks to you… btw kosta found someone who might take that m off your hands

yeah bro just call me back im at my dads office using the comp because my laptop is fucked up

Gimme a call later if your still bored, im not doin anything.

yeah bro… text me so i have your number again becuase i lost it

sorry man had a bunch of crap come up, I’ll make it out this weekend prolly

doesnt look like theres any nice weather for the next week so i dont think anyones gonna be out :sad

sick of this cold weather! let it be spring already

i know right…3 more weeks until its officially springg