anyone tryin to rock no front plate at the moment?

i have no front plate, wondering how long i can get away with it, i know if i cross the border i will need it, but seein if anyone else is runnin with no front plate… i guess i should be safe then sorry to avoid any other kinds of attention, but a front plate would just kill the front bumper’s stealth looks

Yeah both my wifes truck and my car have no front plate. Although we don’t live in Buffalo haha. You’re going to get busted within the week, you know you are.

i havent had a front plate on my car since i moved back from tampa… so almost 4 months

no problems yet

I rolled through the border 3 times with a Euro plate on when I was driving dmoffitt’s car no issues. Havent been pulled with it either. Also didnt have issues with the pcar when I was driving it around. But I rock a front plate on the daily.

Been crossing for 2.5 years, not one issue yet. (… if talking about Canada)

why give a cop a reason to pull you over? it may look like shit, and im sure it hurts my intercooler efficiency, but i still rock a front plate

Plus, every time I get pulled over for speeding I get a plate ticket instead.

ive never had a front plate on my car in ~8-9 years. was questioned often when i used to go to canada - usually when coming back - but nothing ever came of it. it was also mentioned by cops a few times while being pulled over, and also it was the “reason” for being pulled over a couple times - but never got a ticket for it. (instead, they always stuck me with the speeding, no seat belt, loud exhaust, etc. ones instead).

if you ever get questioned, just tell them that there is no mount bracket for the plate, and you bought it like that. and make sure you’ve taken it off… lol

been doing it for 5 years and never had any problems, even in my rice mobiles

word, well it did just get painted which is a good excuse, and its no lie, but i guess i dont wanna risk gettin a ticket for anything else while the cop has me there

i dont have one on my del sol , no problems at all i just keep it under the seat just in case

ughhhh
http://www.micahweber.com/blk1.jpg

I got pulled over on Sheridan for no front plate last week, and my dad got hit on the thruway 2 weeks ago. It is a “fix it” ticket, so no real big deal, just a PITA.

X…

lol, i used that excuse for the last 3 years on the deuce

If you live in a place like amherst or orchard park you will get pulled over. I used to just place it in the front window, and take it down when I was out of town. I dont think thats even legal but your making a effort at least.

I didnt have one on my red hatch for years, I got maybe one or two tickets for it ever, including a lot of Amherst driving (although this was years back).

However, after a while you get tired of seeing cops driving towards you and being worried they are going to turn around and pull you over.

2 YEARS + SO FAR

+1

4 years for me and never had any issues. Id say just put it on ur dash and if u ever do get pulled over have the bolts to put it on and save the cop some time for writing a ticket…possibly

i dont even have 1 on the companys work van