Boredom?

If you’re ever bored and looking for something to do…go get hernia surgery.

It’s like an episode of ER. Tons of fun…let me tell you. :ugh2:

You get to look forward to holding your stomach to laugh, cough, and sneeze. haha. Ow.

im guessing u just had it…so i guess its good to see it was a success
sorry to hear about it tho

i had a umbilical hernia repaired. they slice ya right below your belly button to fix it. they had to postpone the surgery once due to me having pnemonia. i still wasn’t over it when they cut me, it was hard not coughing. next time you have a surgery, tell them your nervouse about being put under, they’ll give ya a valium. :naughty:

That’s what I just had. I had an umbilical hernia repaired when I was 18. It was on the bottom of my belly button. This umbilical hernia was on the top. They were actually going to remove my belly button for this one.

:rofl:

I could have told people that I was born in a tube. My mind starting racing with stories about why I don’t have a belly button. I got to keep it, though.

umbilical hernia - me too about 4 years ago. No fun.

don’t worry, i was born with a hernia. scar was down and to the right of my belly button. its covered up nowadays.

not by cock!:kekegay:

lol

:rofl: awesome, ppl in johnstown/altoona would have believed you too!

:eek3:

no, its too high for my massive penis to cover it (that hangs low), its covered by my bush.

trim that shit lil africa!

lol, i should. can’t find the time, lost my watch in it

roflmao,time sure does fly when your having fun eh!

How weird is that… two guys I work with just had hernia surgery too, both on Tuesday.

I’ve been told that hernias are actually hereditary.

My first hernia was from screaming. I don’t know what made this one blow out.

Surgery was only 15 minutes today.