Boston

A lot of the building still have cast iron hooks where you can hitch up your horse!

so your saying I need to get a horse? I will see what EMC will do for me on that one!

Haha. Pictures, please.

Whitey, just wanted to say thanks for joining us in the meeting last Thursday. But seriously, thanks for suggesting we look at your guys as you seem to have a pretty nice facility.

Have fun with EMC when you visit them. They do some business with us as well and I know they are always offering up dinners to managers around here. Might as well take advantage of it while you can!

-Jeff

hahah… glad to hear things went well! That week was a mess, I was swamped when I got back to pittsburgh that day!

$500 per diem? wow thats executive level stuff there. Does that include room?

its not per diem at all… its 500 just for room alone per night. we are going to this seafood place on thursday night. All you can eat land and sea, the menu consist of lobster, alaskan king crab, shrimp, filet, and some other meats. Should be quite interesting! My boss said the last time they ate there it was 1500

http://www.samueladams.com/contact_tour.aspx

that has been added to my list

as I knew it would be. :cool:

yea i have been in richmond for the past 2 or 3 weeks i seriously cant remember

soo instead of coming back to pittsburgh i am flying to boston the same weekend on my company too, what a coincidence

wanna meet up?

the way you spelled it out, made it sound like a per diem. because I was like wow, since most companies follow the government per diem rates, for Pittsburgh its $154/day.

sounds like somen company has deep pockets for its expenses :smiley:

It’s $52 a day. The government per diem. I use this everyday…

shaggy… it’s 154… 100 of it is lodging which i’m guessing you woudn’t use

i use per diem rates anytime i do contract work

…or insubordinate girlfriends?

Makes sense now. truckers can claim only $52.

Whitey, they let you go early, and are paying for the hotel for those nights even though you’re not working during the beginning of the week?

I tried to book my trip to LA Wed-Wed instead of Mon-Fri, and they didn’t go for it because they don’t want to pay for my hotel and rental car over the weekend.

After Friday I am on my own, for a room. They just let me choose when to come back for my flight. I have a friend that lives in Boston so I am staying with her.

:naughty:

she is a weather girl here… bobby311 is more friendly with her then I!

Just checked in my room, they hooked me up with a corner room on the 10th floor. I am sitting at my desk doing work watching planes fly in! its fucking sick! the bathroom is larger then my living room. Only if the bathroom at a 55" TV… they would probably have to force me out of this place!

Big dinner tonight, i can’t wait!