Cya later Florida

I leave Monday morning due to relocation to Boston. Money talks and I agreed to move.

Anyone lived there/been there? Any input is appreciated, as i’m obviously now going to be a newb to another city. The reason I am moving there is due to the fact that I will now be covering all of Mass,CT,NH and parts of VT. It seems to be a great center location.

:tif:

but it’s better than florida. :tup:

Never been there, but it’s one place that I really look forward to going to soon. I want them to hold a LOG (Lotus Owner’s Gathering) there, so I can kill 2 birds with one stone. This year it’s in Indy, so that should be a good time…

Sorry for the OT, all the best in Boston. Say hi to Billy Burr for me.

lol im leavin mon. too:ham:

Where you going Solo?

buffa-hoe:sword:

boston is an amazing city and I am confident ou will love every minute if you take advantage of it

Why?

Living expenses is really high over there that’s all I know. What line of work do you do? I don’t know if Alex AKA LoudAccord or Pennywise is on here. He lives in boston.

my gf works at the grand cypress resort in orlando, i leave in a few minutes to go to the airport to go back to buffalo :frowning:

You are going to love Boston, there are a ton of bars and young people everywhere.

get yourself a sox hat and you’ll fit in with everyone else in no time :slight_smile:

I’m a Special Assignment Manager/District Manager for a wireless company. As far as the cost of living issue, i’m sure it won’t be much more than I spend now. I’m sure the quality of the place that I live in won’t be anywhere near as much as what I have now. However one of my goals in life is to live in as many major cities as I can by the time i’m 30. As long as they keep offering me raises i’ll keep moving.

Plus now i’ll only be an 8 hour ride to Buffalo so I can come visit more often.
I was talking to my cousin last night(he works at Harvard and lives just outside the city), his input was it’s similar to Buffalo only they drink ALOT more and are ALOT more serious about sports.
Then threw out that it’s actually fun to go out, and the people are alot more respectful.

Also I’m not a fan of the yankees anyway, I was just also warned not to wear anything to do with them ha.

Who are you? I pm’d you asking what your real name was and never got a reply.

and why is it “better than florida” Have you lived here? Have you lived any place else besides Buffalo?

Florida awesome, I absolutely love living down here. However when someone offers you a 150% raise it’s worth taking in my eyes.

I don’t think you could pay me enough $ to live in that city. Between their abnoxious sports fans and horribly annoying accent I would probably insert a bullet in the brain.

However, if you are excited about it and enthusiastic, then more power to you.

:tup:

However when someone offers you a 150% raise

Id go a lot of places for that

i used to go to the cape every summer when i was younger, been to boston a bunch of times, beautiful city.

cape cod in the summer > *

Boston - it’s alright, but I’m comparing that to New York City.

Lots of stuff to do but realize - everything closes at 2…

and traffic blows worse than buffalo/florida if u are “downtown”