Bottle drive, returnables, Please save them!

Here is the artical my good friends mom wrote, she is an awesome womAn.

http://www.buffalonews.com/life/columns-advice/article1033599.ece

So for the lady mentioned in the artical they’re having a bottle drive. So dont throw your returnables away. I will pick them up.

thank you.

so jellar, xander, keep the bottle count up and ill be by to pick them up.

I just returned a shit ton, but I am already amassing more. I will hold them for you.

I’ve got a couple garbage bags of cans/bottles you can have.

woman*

I have a lot too, I wish I didn’t take my whole stash back a few months ago. Let me know where I can drop them off, I may be close by when I’m in the city.

You’re correct, I guess every good action should have a spell/ grammar check.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Please do, I’ll be by next week

thanks mike, let me know what day works best

don’t you go to m&m alot? I might have you drop them off there. I’ll let you know.[COLOR=“Silver”]

Yup, I’m always there, just lemme know.

what day works best?

damn i just returned 2900 cans…

So it was kind of a neat story, but did I miss the part that actually explains why she is going around picking up bottles? Aka is she actually homeless, what caused it, what was her story that eventually ended her up in the state that she is in?

I’ll be there probably today, and either Thursday or Friday, can leave them up by the trailer or something.

Not homeless, just a sweet old women, who can’t find work. So during her walks she noticed ALOT of returnables on her morning walks. So she picks them up, returns them.

Can you pm your number. I’ll tell you a person to contact.