Bought a house in Vegas. NEW PICS PAGE 2!!

Wow that looks really nice.

Nice congrats!

congrats bro :tup:

looks great !! :smiley:

lol…

nice house… congrats

amazing house man :tup:, can’t wait to move out there myself someday :smiley:

Thanks everybody i’ll def have some pics of my garage and all that fun stuff when we move in, the people left a bunch of nice stuff for us too cause they moved out of the state and didn’t want to tear it all apart. We got a huge custom made entertainment center in our “bonus room” and they left cabinets and shelving in the garage for me.

JAY S - I’m in the commercial real estate business now, used to be a mechanic.

you in yet?

Whens the NYSpeed house party?

Your house looks amazing Tom!! How is life in Vegas going?

whoa this is back up. Yes we’ve been in the house for almost a month and we’ve been working non stop to make it our own. I planned on taking pictures this weekend of everything. I couldn’t even begin to tell you the amount of yard work, painting, unpacking, and other random things we’ve done. We both love Vegas very much so far and are happy we made the move from South Florida to here. The people here are so much friendlier and theres a lot more to do. Thanks for looking again everyone and I’ll get pictures up this weekend!

wow hook me up with a job with you ill relocate :slight_smile:

real estate is booming in Myrtle Beach area… a nice house like that here probably runs around 500k inland. anywhere near the water, tack on an extra million…

I ain’t kidding either, I recently looked at a ranch built in the 60s 3 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 car garage and it was 1.3 million 2 blocks from the ocean, not even waterfront, haha

ACN Pays!

lolz

I’ve seen a red Z4 with that license plate…is your comment in reference to that at all???

Love the kitchen. Looks like the one I’m building in my house.

Congrats on the new house

lol you want to talk about house prices.

come live in jersey for one day. tack on a million just for it being in jersey.

Heres a few updated pictures of the house. My wife seems to take like 20 new ones every week so we have done even more since these were taken but I don’t have them on the computer yet. I threw one in of my puppy too just for fun. Enjoy.

-Tom

fuck i want to live in vegas

very nice, i like the vegas sign!!!

lol i thought those were only for tourists?