Bought A new ride today.1 of 4 for the yr is complete

Got a call today from Amherst Chevrolet at 9:00am this morning that they needed to sell 12 cars today and would do whatever the could to get me to buy something.They actually pulled wifey’s lease ahead 13 MONTHS!!!What they had to do was buy the vehicle out to make the deal.What did wifey get?

2007 Tahoe 3LT Black on black,20" chromes,power rear door,power moonroof,power rear seats,etc. Had like $12K in extras on it.Stickered at just under $48K but most important wifey LOVED IT!!!It was going to be a complete surprise but wanted to be 100% sure on the colors.
1 down four to go in the next year(Sky,Silverado SS and Z-06) Looks like that last one is going to be tought tho.
D

didnt u get a z06 already?

her license plate should be 12MPG

What do you do, and how can I get involved?

:word:

Derek’s the Grand Island PIMP.

You didnt know?

Iran thanks you.

I cant pay for my own shrimp?

Whatever you’re in on…I want in on it too.

nice purchase BTW

buying/selling houses FTMFW

:word: Real estate is for winners.

E85 and 20+ miles agallon thanks me too.
D

67% of all millionaires started out in real estate.ppl always ask me how I do it and that is my answer.8 yrs ago I was the night manager making $8 and hr at a uni-mart,driving a 90 probe and the wife had a 90 cav. wagon.No one died and I didn’t win any lottery.So many of the younger generation(not saying all) don’t know what true hard work is.When I got the job at GM I was working 16+ hours a day 6 days a week and still have the 90+ hr paychecks to prove it.Not everyone can get a job at GM, but you can get a decent job or two work your balls off and easily buy 2 apt. buildings within a year.It only gets easier after that.You just have to want it.As many ppl on here can back me up, I offer to talk to anyone,at anytime and show ppl how to do it.IT IS NOT HARD.
D

but it isnt easy either. and thats what people want. simplicity. everybody wants everything handed to them with little to no effort involved. but you worked for it. kudos to you my man. nice purchase!

True.
That is why gambling and the LOTTO is so huuuuuuuuge.
People want the quick buck.

will you adopt me??

When E85 becomes readily available, which won’t be for years, Americans can resume being dumb. However, right now isn’t the time to fund a country that would like to see us and our allies bombed off the face of the earth.

And the 2007 Tahoes are getting about 15mpg. I think with that trick new transmissions the Yukons are doing a little better at about 17mpg.

Iran thanks GM. :slight_smile:

Real estate is the easiest fucking thing in the world…people just don’t like saving money to make an initial purchase. You literally cannot go wrong…it’s almost impossible to lose money on real estate long term. I mean you might overpay and will lose money in 3 years, but not in 10 or 20…etc… Just don’t buy swampland :stuck_out_tongue:

That reminds me, I need to buy another house.

Yep, even if you’re living in it real estate is a good investment. 3 years = 25k in appreciation on my house.

Derek, in January, after the tax man gets done beating the shit out of me, I might take you up on that offer to discuss how you got started and see where I’m at for startup cash.

easy as pie man…buy a rental prop…home eq. on it, buy another…rinse repeat

i’ve heard the thing to do is buy auctioned off houses for dirt cheap, put a little money into them and then sell for profit.