Bought not built: How a 2000 Integra LS came to be

does this car have uhhh vtec?

i remb this car from when I first met john, before i could even drive, he kept good care of it. Im sure you will do the same.

I wonder what asshole smoked the lights and blinkers?

oh i will be picking anew whip myself soon, i will now ask you to challenge me in a contest of speed from a roll of your choice.

DUH its lowered

Should’ve bought my neon…

He didn’t tell me and I knew about the deposit put down weeks ago.
Weak.

lol yeah, I always rag on him about the rare, overly expensive shit.
The wheels look so much more sick rolling though.

haha

I think the wheels look a lot better in person. They looked awesome when I saw the car at lvd last week.

Yeah about the wheels… I think 16s are the best on DC’s, but obviously I had an older car when I bought them. I’ll probably get some spacers to push them out more eventually… I like the way they look currently though.

I was the 1st one to know!! :rofl

Nice pick up Lance :thumbup

i remember him tellin me about a month ago at park and ride he was thinkin about it… but dude shit looks sickkk

deff. a nice car…I liked the wheels that were first on it IMO

stallmers black icon’s would look CASH on this…

but these are not-bad. deff growin on me.

Looks like there was a dirty lens used for those pics my friend.

BTW, nice car homie!

i think i was the first one to know :thumbup you can be second in line though.

def a sweet car i mean somebody must’ve spent a good amount of time on this thing it looks good! oh and only the center H was a tacky ebay emblem (free) other was OE honda. not feeling the 15’s but they are a super rare and nice wheel! i miss it already!

damn dude project I saw of yours was your da and it never ran :rofl actually like the wheels

Correct about the emblems, the sweet carbon fiber H is now a PR style necklace.

you’re brutal :rofl :rofl :rofl

HAHA YES!!! With some wack ass jive as the chain.

Car looks good, if i had to change anything i would have abmber corners, and not smoked tails. That just me though.

Good pick up Lance. I know John took care of it very well, and I know you will do the same. Not a big fan of the wheels, but still looks good :thumbup

Still need pictures though :lol…too bad cant fit in your db2, but LS/V-T ftw!