Bought not built: How a 2000 Integra LS came to be

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6329/rollin.jpg

I liked this rolling shot of the car.

For those who weren’t there, we went on a trip to Worcester, MA this Saturday and the car blew the dipstick and sleeve out of the block sending quite a bit of oil everywhere. Thanks to the help of some friends, we got it fixed up and now it is permanently fixed. Also, I fixed the sidemarkers that stopped working due to being wired up with speaker wire and electrical tape (pulled apart) and the radiator fan that was not working because the ground and power wires were touching at the connector. All seems to be good now.

This car was stock, build, tuned and sold all before I ever finished my build. :banghead

Congrats on the purchase though, solid car!

You need a catchcan setup my friend, you dont want something else blowing out next

Agreed, I’ve been searching for some good ones and it seems like B&R fittings has a pretty decent set-up. What are you going with?

it was driven turboed for a season and build/tuned a second time then sold…

:ahh

get that car done vlad!

Almost forgot, I heard you were saying that you hate the car now and that I ruined it. Sorry you feel that way, but you could’ve told me when I asked you rather than tell some other loud-mouths at the track. I disagree with some of the stuff that you did to the car too, like the speaker wired “sir-g” fenders, the diy door inserts, and the black vinyl stickers on the front and back windows (all of which is fixed/modified now). I really didn’t change much on the car at all, not sure what brought this about.

OT: Currently tearing the car down a bit for a few minor tweaks over the next few days.

Maybe because you didn’t buy sportmax :lol :lol :lol

It’s XXR, know your off-brands!

fuck. you win.

this image is so repulsive, I had to return the favor.
http://pyro.cynonyte.com/gallery/d/5562-1/LOL+Mouth_001.jpg

Soooo you’re saying my girlfriend isn’t hot enough or???

thats kevin’s roommate…

not funny, neg rep

neg me all you want i dont give a shit :lmao

Kramer’s acting like he doesn’t have a crush on her

heather, no. whitney… :lol

Sorry bro. But she does have luscious lips

You still gotta give me a ride in this thing so I can see how my car will turn out.Oh and I still got that block.50 bucks with the tails.It’s yours.

If you’ve still got them Friday I’ll probably do it. Gotta buy a catch can in the meantime.

I’ll still have em.Catch can FTW!I’ve got one in my car.

WHys this thing for sale on craigslist?