Bought not built: How a 2000 Integra LS came to be

don’t worry, you’ll see…

so k20…i hear you wanna race decker…whens it gonna happen??

lol @ drama/secrecy

WhAt?!?!?!?

Cash being thrown down?

oOo. If your car will run em I’ll run em for monies too.

I’ve decided to take the “Stallmer” approach. From now on, every car I own will be for sale all the time.

k20 i heard you were bitchin out…you better do ittttttt

I’m not bitching out, I ripped on his pride and joy 400+whp turbo car once already with my 260whp stock motor junker last year.

Put up cash and it’ll get done, I have nothing to prove.

edit: How about you quit talking shit when you have no room to talk with your payment plan $500 Sentra, GEO Storm, and your hotrod bucket

ill talk shit as much as i want…thats all everyone else does on here anyways…and for your info…sentra-im paying for the car the work they put into it…new struts tires and all the brakes all the way around…and the car doesnt have crazy high miles…geo is getting takin apart VERY soon…soon to be turboed…and the caprice is currently dead…might get motor taken out and junked while i am in search of a cleaner shell to put said motor in…

joey… why the hate? kid seems to be doing his best and is making due with what he’s got. just because he doesnt have a nice car in your eyes doesnt mean he cant post

So you like GEO storms?

The kid called him out, out of nowhere! haha

THANK YOU KRAMER!

i might not have all the luxuries of mommy and daddy funding your honda projects…im a working guy who has bills to pay and is working through some financial struggles of some bad driving decisions in my past, and my gfs parents reached out to help me out so id have a car to drive so i could keep my job…hence the sentra…AND the caprice might have been stolen…ive been searching for it the one company that was supposed to tow it says they didnt tow it, and ive been on a wild goose chase for a couple weeks now…

I really hope your only starting this with Joey.

not at all, that doesn’t mean i’m going to hate on the guy :lol

now i’m a neutral party here, but k20 (joey) pay’s for 100% of his shit so that doesn’t help your arguement too much. :lol

but it seems like you’re getting back on your feet, so good luck. keep the cars clean (mod-wise) and ignore the haterzz

these are fun little cars and ive seen them go into 13s with OEM isuzu parts…

it kinda was outta left field…but i was talkin to decker the other day at work and he said k20 challenged him to a race, and i was lookin at this thread and i just remembered the convo…haha sorry…

:rofl

word
:facepalm

you have no idea.

lol. i’m the high-and-mighty/pompous one?? :lol

Izuzu FTW!