Bought not built: How a 2000 Integra LS came to be

and when i say funding honda projects it goes into the luxuries also of living at home w/ parents and them paying all your bills for you and groceries/cell phones/mortgage/ rent/car insurance/you know what i mean…

iSuzu

I pay over 1000 dollars a month on bills and still live home.I also spent over 5k on my civic this year and just spent another 1000 on it this month.No help from"mommy and daddy".

how am i a tool for having/working on something different from everyone else?

how am i a tool for talkin a lil smack?

if the latter makes me a tool then i guess 90% if the guys in here are tools…at least…

I didn’t “challenge” him to a race, I don’t “challenge” people to races. I love how I’m the talk of people.
But it came about with his brother, one of the biggest swingers I’ve seen, told me to race him from 60 to 160. They act like I have something to prove. I raced the car last year, no huge changes have been made so I don’t see much of a change in the out come.
If they wanna throw cash down, I’m down.

i also wasnt saying EVERYONE…

NO! no S. Double Z is cooler.Go on the Isuzu off road forums.You’ll understand.

no one wants to go on the isuzu off road forums holy SHIT

which brother are you talkin bout? brian or chris?

Isuzu makes Duramax.My Duramax will run your shit over.Shurly.

relax brotha, he’s got some uncalled for beef with me for some reason.

You’re a tool for calling me out on mom and dad paying for my shit.
It has been brought up MANY times before.
SORRY I go to a nice college
SORRY I chose to extend my education and prosper instead of dropping out of HS or not going to college(not saying these are things you did, JUST SAYING, so relax)
SORRY for saving myself some money and making the decision to not move out
SORRY my dad is an extremely skilled mechanic and helps me out big time with labor/work.

Your questions answered brah?

Chris assuming we’re talking about Brian here…?

You shoulda kept the rims in the first pic.

No offence, car looks ugly with your 2nd set. With the 1st set, it looks hot. And that’s coming from someone who’s not a fan of dark wheels.

i’m not a huge fan of either, but if the g-games were 16’s i think they’d look great

Yeah, I don’t really care what you think… no offense! I hate 17s on FWD Hondas

once again…i wasnt talking about you in particular…i was just saying in general terms…and second i have no beef with you whatsoever, i was just messin around with ya…im just going from what i heard…didnt mean for there to be personal bashes…and im also not a female undergarment… :lol

And no G-Games will ever touch this car. 16s next year

JUSTIN, TAKE THIS NONSENSE ELSEWHERE

the one you are talkin about has the blue teg w/ the carbon hood or the green gsr? blue is brian green is chris…

ok now im confused and im going to bed

cheers all.