Bought not built: How a 2000 Integra LS came to be

ok, sorry bout all the arguing…im a chill guy…really…just a bit misunderstood… :thumbup

…bought a catch can…

Sorry to f-up your thread LKSi. That parents pay for your shit stuff really gets me goin.

Sick wacha get?

Yeah it’s cool, my parents pay for a lot of my shit too. Can’t wait to move out in the fall though, just bought a hot leather couch off of a hot black chick yesterday. feels good

Just a universal one… similar to yours, but it drains at the bottom. I’m gonna plumb it with black lines and fittings.

My parents don’t give me shit.I’m just lucky I’ve got an awsome job that pays great.

Do work :thumbup Some day I’ll have a well paying job haha

HAHA (bout the couch) and lksi…did the green teg belong to you at some point? (the one w/ the dark rims w/ red ring around them) …i saw it on the northway in the exit 7-6 area on sunday afternoon around 4pm…

I got mine because I was blowing oil out from the breather on the valve cover on hard highway pulls.I used to smell the oil.Now I don’t smell oil But, there’s nothing in the can. I think it’s just soaking into the rubber line.

I had one pretty identical to Chris’, not sure what rims he put on it, if any.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

yea, it was an gs or rs maybe…idk i couldnt see it on the trunk…i flew by it in the fast lane…lol

Mine was a 92 GS-R, older body style

i think it was lowered too? im not sure…

yea, it wasnt chris decker drivin it…some other guy…lol…basically it wasnt c-deckers car…his is still at synapse…

Oh what’s he having done there?

i think exhaust work…

you took the wing off the back which is wat i said ruined the “look” of the car… but its yours not mine. i told you wat i thought of the wheels.

goin by wat other ppl say is nothing but bs. cuz things always get twisted. its not my style now but its not my car. its only my opinion… im sure some do like it and some dont.

Thanks, like I said other people made it sound like you were freaking out… it’s whatever. However, you can buy it back now and make it your style again :thumbup :rofl