boxer6 wrx eg33?

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/3551338581.html

is this the same car?

Yep. That’s his

9k lol. Cars a rust bucket. And it was last sold for 6 (that was the asking price anyways)

Man i miss that thing

ok i thought it looked the same. and its the only one i have heard of

i would pay $6k. i wanted that ride but i couldnt get all the cash together in time before the last owner had it. and new owner thinks its gold.

i want it. how much would it cost to have someone build something similar?

A lot man that’s not a cheap setup and have fun with the wiring and shit lol

that car is such a whore

Ummmmmmm, lololololol…that’s a scam because I literally JUST spoke with the current owner today as he was asking me questions about the air oil separator…reporting…all pictures are from my photobucket that I took…

And it’s not a rust bucket now. Car was repaired by Miguel before selling to Damien

lmfao

wow so its a false ad?

i thought it was weird when i was randomly searching craigslist for a wrx then to see this one pop up.

i wish it was real so i could low ball the owner

that’s a really well thought out and written scam ad. Nice work.

has a phone number, that’s odd for a scam add isn’t it?

i am texting number now

add is real as it gets. just called the guy and he says that hes having a oil problem.

he thinks it was too cold and messed up the lines.

is this car cursed? or do people just buy and sell it quick to buy another car?

not a scam.

Car is not cursed, just been through alot of owners lately. Still runs fine. It not an oil issue really just an issue with contamination in the AOS behind the hood scoop that’s giving false impressions of a blown HG. Spoke to him on the 23rd about it but he made no mention of selling it nor the ad itself, that + using my pictures I assumed scam but I was wrong.

I’ll put it this way, if I had the cash I’d give him 9 grand to get the car back. worth it all day long. You’re not going to low ball him, he’s a smart cookie and knows the cars value.