Boxersix: Hottest McLaren F1 ever?

McLaren F1 0-200=28 seconds.

The quarter mile is dispatched with in 11.1 seconds at 138 mph. 0-150 takes just 12.8 seconds, and 0-200 mph happens in 28 seconds flat.

Veyron 0-200=24 seconds

0–320 km/h (199 mph) 24.0 seconds

So yeah, Clarkson’s full of shit.

best car evar!

oh noes, poor car!

He is, and it goes to show you how much better of a car the F1 is then the Veyron, similar acceleration (and it would almost match it I bet with the Mclaren factory mods that you could send the car back in for) in a much more nimble, simple and sporty package to say the least…

and f1 was out how long ago compaired to veyron and is still only slightly behind.

mcf1 fo sho son… jk

+1

Like 14 years (McLaren was 93 I think), and in my mind, the F1 is light years ahead…

agreed.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Awesome A++++! Most I’ve laughed all day

I will still to this day take an MCF1 over anything. Up the anty to one of the five LM’s and I’d probably kill to own it.

have you seen the pics of the 2010 Mclaren P11 there supposed to come out with…gotta tell ya I’m quite dissapointed in the design, nothing really stands out, almost looks like they took a few normal production cars and glued them together…and there considering using and 8 cyl motor too. There estimating a price range aroun 200-300K

Yup, same thoughts here myself. Looks like any other hodge podge of current supercars these days.

I have been on track (watkins glen) with a mclaren f1, the car is powerfully hot looking. But I still passed him.

Pagani Zonda FTW.

I’ve heard that story before. Guy was driving it like Miss Daisey was sitting shotgun from what I hear.

This thread is officially about Zondas and Mclarens ONLY! :smiley:

I see your Zonda and raise you MCF1 GTR Longtail

omg

/thread

http://www.autofiends.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/pagani_zonda_r_top_view-1.jpg

:smiley: i’d rather have the longtail mclaren myself, though

McLaren and Zonda… What a bunch of JUNK

best post in this thread

There were only three road MCF1’s released in bare carbon clearcoat like that Zonda. Numbers 3,11, and 24.

+rep just for knowing that :lmao :smiley: