Boxersix's Porsche 962

I have no life because of this, so yeah nobody knows. Except for Chris, JVG, and Jim and even they don’t know everything. Those are the only friends I see and it’s rare when I do. I figured when shit eventually rolls out the doors, word would spread and it’d eventually find it’s way back here anyway. Always does :ahh

I mean it’s what, 12:15 AM here and I’m still working(doing more CAD shit). I’ve got a few forums up on limbo to browse while I wait in between some full assembly renders, which take my pos slow puter minutes to compile.

What’s most difficult in this whole thing is when I have to shift gears between working at my shop to make enough money for a few months, then shut down and work solely on this, then go back at it again. I don’t have a hug bankroll to just focus on this 100% all the time. If I did I think I’d be selling these things now. Market investors are difficult to lock down in an economy like this, but part of me wants to do it on my own so in the end I don’t own shit to anyone except my wife and daughter, and nobody can tell me how to dictate my own shit. Pros and cons to investors.

Help? Yeah, compile your resume. Hoping to hire some workers for PT in a few months :lol