Boy, 5, doused in gas, set on fire by masked men

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:17,topic:34245"”]

Ok, so accept who I am.

[/quote]

i am, and if you think this is a funny act, you have no heart.

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:20,topic:34245"”]

I think he is referring to stupid shit thats done in America… Bumfights? Other random acts of violence? It isn’t that uncommon, just all of a sudden one case is in the news and people go crazy.

[/quote]

bumfights is not something that should even be compared to this.

http://sw-em.com/tinman.jpg

[quote=“newman,post:22,topic:34245"”]

bumfights is not something that should even be compared to this.

[/quote]

co signed.

Sorry, but Ive dealt with much worse than a burnt kid first hand.

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:25,topic:34245"”]

Sorry, but Ive dealt with much worse than a burnt kid first hand.

[/quote]

but was it intentional?

it’s not the extent of the injury, it’s the remarkable degree of ill-intent.

Yes, it is all intentional.

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:27,topic:34245"”]

Yes, it is all intentional.

[/quote]

and did you think it was funny?

Woah, I said the HEADLINE was slightly funny, I didn’t say the incedent or the kids suffering was.

And yes, I did think that waving at people with a severed arm was funny at the time.

[quote=“newman,post:26,topic:34245"”]

it’s not the extent of the injury, it’s the remarkable degree of ill-intent.

[/quote]

:word:

American soldiers pull this kind of shit on locals all the time, probably even worse.

I’ve heard first hand from marine buddies. I’m not saying it’s fucked up, because it is, for sure… I’m just tired of American hypocrisy

[quote=“sureshot!,post:31,topic:34245"”]

American soldiers pull this kind of shit on locals all the time, probably even worse.

I’ve heard first hand from marine buddies. I’m not saying it’s fucked up, because it is, for sure… I’m just tired of American hypocrisy

[/quote]

During war times…yes alot of shit may go down…it is called a war crime. Governments are cracking down on this as you may hear American Soldiers going to prision and getting their rank reduced. When a local person pulls a child from the street and intentional harm is done…especially a 5 year old…injured by an adult in that specified way…that’s 100% fucked up. It should not be associated with what soldiers do or did back in the day because it is irrelevant. If we are going to talk about war crimes, then shit…this thread will go on for ever.

where are the stories about insurgents who rape the women in the center of the village, then murder the men spilling their blood and dumping their bodies into the water supply.

i saw it mentioned in an interview on TV, so to be true.

[quote=“sureshot!,post:31,topic:34245"”]

[/quote]

You can go fuck yourself if you fucking think that we do this to people over there.

We fucking kill if someone is trying to kill us. Beyond that, we don’t just go around needlessly burning fucking children.

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:34,topic:34245"”]

You can go fuck yourself if you fucking think that we do this to people over there.

We fucking kill if someone is trying to kill us. Beyond that, we don’t just go around needlessly burning fucking children.

[/quote]

maybe you didn’t, but you cannot speak for everyone.

[quote=“newman,post:35,topic:34245"”]

maybe you didn’t, but you cannot speak for everyone.

[/quote]

True. I just want you to know that shit like that is in no way supported, condoned, or justified and that not all of are twisted, demented, heartless fucks.

[quote=“drvnkd,post:33,topic:34245"”]

where are the stories about insurgents who rape the women in the center of the village, then murder the men spilling their blood and dumping their bodies into the water supply.

i saw it mentioned in an interview on TV, so to be true.

[/quote]

They are probably hearing the voice of Allah…telling them to do these acts so they can have more virgins after death.

god.

i love fucking virgins.

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:34,topic:34245"”]

[/quote]

lol delusional :tantrum:

[quote=“Marcus,post:37,topic:34245"”]

They are probably hearing the voice of Allah…telling them to do these acts so they can have more virgins after death.

[/quote]

lol MALE virgins

i hope its not another case of the media telling this story to get americans behind the war a bit more

regardless thats a horrible thing to do if it really happened