Leaked: american soldiers killing two kids - view with discretion

American soldiers killing POSSIBLY armed personnel and two kids along with them. Focus on the radio talk after the discovery of the wounded child

[/COLOR]the above post has the full un-cut version.

this post has the cut version with details of the engagement:

wtf.

wtf meaing what??? lol

I dont know what to think about it… back story…

War is not fun… I just would like to have more understanding of the event.

ALSO… i dont like how they GIGGLE about running over bodies… kinda morbid…

hence my wtf.

ahh… ya I know, did you see when they discovered the child, the reply to that was …Roger, ahh damn oh well, I was literally speechless during those moments

CALL OF DUTY shiet Chopper gunner

Again… i dont know the situation… so its all speculation on my part, butttttt their reactions make me sick.

another but… im not there, so i cant really comment on their mentality over they’re deployment/interaction with the said individuals.

agreed.

Id imagine most people would try to justify it any way they could to sleep at night.Those people shouldnt have brought kids with a chopper still circling the area.You just have to brush that stuff off if you do it every other day.It did look like a rpg though you cant really blame them.

i posted this last week and it was moved (yes people moderate me) so i imagine it will be moved again in the interest of not sparking a US v Can debate.

read this earlier today on the subject: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE63A11I20100411

at least we find out about this stuff now though.

Repost.

i kno bro. it just twists something inside when i observe their reaction, and from what i seen, there isnt much respect or value for a life outthere regardless if its insurgents or civilians

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

oh cool, didnt know to be honest. do whatever that needs to be done with this thread i guess

This.

What’s an americal?

Is it just me or were these guys itching to engage and kill?

well, it might look like it, as much as i hate these guys, they do have a very little time window to pull anything including killing insurgents, sooo everything depends on the perspective too…

I commend these guys for doing a job I’m not sure I’d be able to do.

:tup: to all our service men.

This

I know for some of you it is easy to try to think soldiers are some terrible people or some shit but the bottom line is in some situations you just have to be able to swallow some fucked up shit. Either that or you end up one of these sadly mentally ill veterans. Hell I don’t even have full memory of some of the shit I had to deal with.

I can’t even fathom the things that you and many of the people who serve have to see. It’s a fucked up world. And to be honest, maybe more people should have to see it, so they know how great their lives are.

Lots of anti American posts coming from Canada