boy i want a honda insight

check it out: http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/bisi1.jpg

http://www.nhrasportcompact.com/apcm/templates/news_template.asp?articleid=3928&zoneid=11

Honda Tuning All Motor ace ‘Bisi Ezerioha will campaign a new Torco/Webcam/Bisimoto.com Honda Insight in 2005. The Bisimoto Engineering is previously known for its unparalleled performance of the popular Torco/RSM/Webcam Honda CRX. In full unibody chassis trim, the CRX holds multiple world All Motor/Pro Stock drag records, including, but not limited to, the world fastest and quickest naturally aspirated “true” unibody FWD.

Thom Taylor (of Hot Rod Magazine fame) provided the art rendering of the new race vehicle, in cooperation with Type 2 graphics, who handled the vinyl scheme. The new Steen Chassis-prepped Insight received the same 390-plus horsepower F22 single cam powerplant as the CRX, but presents significant speed and elapsed time enhancements due to improved aerodynamics, as well as technology from MSD and Innovate Motorsports.

Retaining the same full unibody theme as its predecessor CRX, drivetrain improvements by Houseman Autosports will ensure the enhanced competitive nature for the 2005 drag race season and beyond. A simple 4-puck Action Clutch provides the power transfer to the TCI axles assembly.

Arias pistons provided the piston design enhancements, complimented with custom Webcam bumpsticks and custom rocker assembly. Kibblewhite valves and seats are mated to a custom Bisimoto/RS Machine ported head. TurboHot Coatings, of Riverside, Calif., provided ceramic and moly coatings for the entire powerplant, including the Bisimoto Engineering headers that scavenge cylinder spent gases. A custom Afco Racing Radiator and Z10 engineering dry sump system, plumbed by Bonaco Inc., promises significant safety and power gains. Torco SR-1 Motor Oils grace the SOHC engine and drivetrain. A custom progress suspension provides a foundation for improved 60-foot times, while Circle racing adored the new Insight with their new line of anodized series 350 wheels.

:greddy2:

It is still a honda !!! FAST!!!

ive always though that they would make a nice drag car, they seem to be rather aero dynamic.

i think they are under 1500lbs to

norris prayontoos insight did 9.7@136mph last week setting the all motor record

that little bastard is cool a hell…

i dont want one

Whats with the wheelie bar…Its FWD…how is he gonna lift the front up in the air

it’s to hold the back up so the front stays down.

FWD cars are fucking retarded.

He’s running bicycle wheels on the back:
http://www.nhrasportcompact.com/2005/images/news/april/bisi2.jpg

I assume that this thing is no longer a hybrid, right?

not at all…it is a single cam accord motor that is carborated.

:burnout:

is that all it is . i got 2 of them laying up on the hill more ideas !!!

Yeah it is a F22 SOHC vtec…search bisimoto on google and you will find his site. he is an engineer by trade and he knows his stuff

wow…i bet its fast…looks nice and light, altho its not really an insight anymore