Boys: Boxers, Briefs, or Boxer Briefs...

Your the one with the frilled thong. :hay:

This is probably true. However, I don’t sweat that much at all. We’ll see how it feels riding with all my gear on, that’ll be the test.

boxers. i need space for my boys.

I just use dental floss

It’s good to know you have decent dental hygiene. Most of America skips flossing and just brushes/mouthwash.

Bunch of manly men in here. OMG what kind of underwear do you wear? I’m trying this new kind and I really like the way they support my scrotum. :gay:

:picard:

Incoming poll.

I’m waiting for Fry to post a picture of his leopard print banana hammock.

I prefer neither

pun intended?

i don’t like ball support… I’m trying to get my balls to hang lower… so I boxer it up.

:clap:

This is not true, and I have pics to prove it.

oh i go commando OFTEN… like on a scale of 1 to 10 often… about a 9

lol @ poll title

I laughed for like 10 minutes when my wife and I were registering for our wedding and I found a legit banana hammock.

:word: I hate doing laundry and I really don’t mind swaying in the breeze.

I didn’t get a chance to shower this morning due to being late to for work… and my boys are not happy… ITs a little bit of jock itch and a nice pungent smell of farty sweaty balls…

I really hate that waking up and your balls are sweaty and have absorbed all the smell from your farts the night before :frowning:

I feel like I’m an abusive father… I can’t wait to get home and molest them with soap and firm fondleage

Gayest thread of 2008.

boxers some of the time, nothing some of the time, boxer briefs when i play hockey

it just got more gay

http://www.filmfodder.com/reviews/archives/borat.jpg

:lol:

Its not funny… they stink… :frowning: