Boys: Boxers, Briefs, or Boxer Briefs...

Honestly though, boxer briefs are for the ladies.

http://www.thecottonclub.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/boxer-brief-underwear.jpg

you’ll be regretting that when you’re 65 and stepping on them

I’m going for the ball swing and catch record* I need longer balls so I can do it when they get cold.

• on a hot day stand up and pretend like you are straddling something, don’t envision straddling a dude you’ll get a woody and fuck it up… So when your balls have good clearance on either side move your hips back and forth and time it so you can make your body a virtual ball swing. Thats the ball swing, now the catch… when the balls are swinging nice and good, on their return towards your ass let them get as far as they can, and close your legs… ITs like auto tuckback/buffalo bobbing it/ mangina ready.

Great skill to learn when your friends start flicking balls in the middle of the bar and you are double fisting.

the trap door thing gets to me

Who doesn’t like talking about balls?

I’m starting to think you are gay. Have you been chatting with corey recently? Seriously no guy asks the boxer brief question

Me? You’re the single guy that made a thread about being “done with women”.

wtf. I made this thread last year.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29964

I even made you a nice sea food dinner and you fuck with me like that. This isn’t about me being gay, its about you being gay… and your wrists have no tendons. Just swish around the office why don’t ya

OH BAAAZZZZSZINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Repots!

Touche. Soooooooo… how are they? lol

wat

what he means by this comment… “How are your balls doing, I want to suck on them” not … " how are the boxer briefs doing"

LOL, Idk where “and money” came from…

You try way too hard with these lame jokes.

Where is the joke? observations Geoffrey AKA killing time at work :frowning:

For clarification, my main concern wasn’t actually my mini melons. The nicer part of it is not having extra material around and bunching up. Even makes things easier after dropping a deuce and getting re-situated.

boxer briefs are great for tight pants.

Well we’re at 50% boxer briefs this year, compared to 37% last year. Looks like you won over some converts. :tup:

Paulo’s gotta be thinking about batting for the “OTHER” side.
dont do it aids kills fags dead.

:word: I dont like them being confined. I like my boys to flop around when I walk and say “hey world I’m here”