so i put on boxers this morning

for the first time in like 7 years. (theres a hole in the back of my pants)

anywho. how the fuck do people wear these damn things. its like i’m wearing 2 pairs of pants, and then when i sit down the fucking things ride up my ass.

underwear is lame.

Better than having your nuts all crammed up tight to your body as with the tighty whities. Talk about uncomfortable.

Boxers or nothing. :tup:

Boxor breefs for life.

Unless you are doing something athletic… then you need to get something without legs on them… cause your balls will smell worse than normal.

if you a$$ was not soooo very loose they would not ride.

^
its all your fault

commando for life !

yeah i used to wear boxers a loooong time ago. uncomfortable, and everyone within 100 feet knows when you’ve got wood…

boxer briefs 4 L

werd, i think these things are coming off. mofos can just look at my ass.
i’ll be like prince… chics will dig me

just shave that part…

boxers 4L

boxerbriefs are teh besters.

I cant wear whitey tightes, my package feels like it is being crushed and they are uncomfertable. boxers 4-life

boxers…cant stand the restriction with all the alternatives

:lol:

you’re used to wearing something other than boxers

no but i can remember the uncomfortableness of the tighty whitys from back in the day

i’m used to free ballin. the elastic band is driving me fucking nuts

tighty whities cause a lack of circulation to my nuts…not a good feeling…

:word:

I fucking hate boxers… only time I Actually wear anything is when i’m at the office especially during the summer my balls need to breath

I don’t understand not wearing anything. I’d feel like I could be violated at any place or time :frowning:

Ugh i dunno how you guys would rather have yer junk bouncing off yer legs when you walk as opposed to nice and secure with briefs.Boxer briefs only in winter.