Brake Kits, Rotors, Pads ETC.....

Hey guys!

I dunno the rules of vendors selling or what not, but here goes:

My name is Graeme, and I work for KVR Performanjce in Ottawa, Ontario.
We are a Manufacturer of Performance brakes and brake parts. I wanna help you guys out here, as you’ve all been helpful to me in making the decision on buying a S13, and helping with tech data etc…

1989-94 ABS
Cross-Drilled or Gas Slotted
Front: $85.00 EA. (usually sell for $126.00)
Rear: $76.50 EA. (Usually sell for $118.00)

1989-94 W/O ABS
Cross Drilled or Gas Slotted
Front: $75.00 EA. (Usually sell for $116.00)
Rear: $76.50 EA. (Usually sell for $118.00)

Cross Drilled: Designed to dessipate heat, decrease rotor temperature, prevent warpage. Great for street application, some track.

Gas Slotted: Designed to hold heat, enhance initial bite, intended for track use.

BREMBO 4 Lug Kit
-Brembo 4-piston Calipers
-12" Cross-Drilled/Gas Slotted rotors
-Carbon Fibre/Semi-Metallic Pads
-Rear Rotors Cross-Drilled/Gas Slotted (choice)
-EAR to EAR smile!!!
$1100.00 CDN

BREMBO 5 Lug Kit
-Brembo 4-Piston Calipers
-2 Piece 12" Cross-Drilled/Gas Slotted Rotors
-Coloured Bell of your choice.
-Carbon Fibre/Semi-Metallic Pads
-Rear Rotors Cross-Drilled/Gas Slotted (choice)
-EAR to EAR Smile!!!
$1500.00 CDN

We also carry Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake lines. These make a huge difference in braking power and ability. Also increases brake pedal feel and braking distance. Kits range from $150.00 and Up.

We also carry and large amount of Performance accessories, Tires, Brakes, JDM Parts etc.

Well, tha’s about it. Give us a call if you have any questions regarding this topic and we’ll be sure to help. 1-800-636-0854 ask for GRAEME or EDWIN.

OOPS!

The stainless Steel Lines DO NOT INCREASE BRAKE DISTANCE, it DECREASES BRAKE DISTANCE!LOL!
:oops:

Thanks for the info, offer & pricing man, helpful!

I plan on doing an all-4-corner brake upgrade a fair bit down the road (6 months-ish?), i’ll letcha know. Hopefully you can keep the prices locked until then!

Peace…

i need brakes in the next 2 weeks, ill definatly be sending you a PM

thanks alot man!

btw does that price include shipping or is there a pickup in the gta?

They are located in Ottawa so a pickup is unlikely.

will you guys offer rotors for the z32 front conversion?

i d be interested in a set of those for sure

thanks

GT

All right boys, here it is.

Anyone with a show car, advertised car etc. looking for BRAKE sponsorship now is your chance.

I talked to Terry here at KVR Performance and he’s looking to give sponsorship to any show cars, drift cars or recognized cars. If you’re interested, give him a call at: 1-800-636-0854 ask for TERRY GOSSE.

Cheers!

Graeme Fox
KVR PERFORMANCE