Brake Line Confusion

I recently picked up some skyline brakes to put onto my 240 and I wasnt sure if I needed to get conversion brake lines like with a 300zx conversion. Any idea??

What skyline brakes?? I have r33 gts-t brakes all around and I needed new lines. If you dont need them for whatever reason I would still recommend getting new ones because I can guarantee your old brake lines are almost rotted out.

^ Agreed. Brake lines are cheap enough. If your going to do a job, do it right. I wouldn’t drive a motorcycle without a helmet, nor’ would I drive a car with rotting break lines.

Ya thats why I was wondering cause I dont want to reuse the current one but are the oem fit stainless lines good for the r32gts brakes or do I need those conversion lines.

You don’t NEED them.

I’m petty sure you gonna need conversion lines for r32 brakes to work without doing it the ghetto way

i drove my 240 for a month with no brakes…2 months with no starter…but im a moron

How is that even possible? One incline or decline and your done…

Get proper conversion lines for 240 to Z32 calipers.

They will work perfectly and fit like a dream.

Do NOT get cheap when it comes to brakes. Why must people be cheap when it comes to things that save your/others lives?

helmet? WTF is that???

just did a r32 gtr brake conversion on my 240! get the 240 -300zx SS conversion lines from pdm. made install a breeze! highly recommended!

Awesome, thanks for the help guys. No brakes really…were you driving in your drive way??

nope downshifting then e-brake…if i put the brake pedal to the floor i got a little but i blew the line going to the back