brake master cylinder question

I have a 93 civic hatch that im putting a 93 teg ls motor into. I put dc integra brakes on the back of teh car and want to swap out the brake master cylinder out of the 93 teg hatch that I have… my question is this…Do I need to also swap out the black round piece that the master cylinder bolts to? or can I use the one thats already on my civic? Sorry if this is a stupid question. EDIT: Also I realize everyone knows what the parts of a master cylinder are… I didnt label those parts in teh pic lol…that jus thappens to be the picture I found… Just dont want ppl to think I labeled the picture b/c i didnt think you guys knew the parts of a master cylinder… thats just how I found it!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/mstrcylndr.bmp

This thread should’ve been posted in the Import forum:

You will need to swap the entire brake booster (the big black round thing) and the master cylinder together, since the bolt/piston arrangement may not be exactly the same as the one in your hatch. Not only that, the master cylinder needs to be the appropriate size to be able to actuate disc brakes (15/16 at least, or 1" for Integra brakes with ABS…if it’s from an integra you’ll be fine) and also will need the appropriate proportioning valve to send the right distribution of fluid to to all four brakes, and the correct lines for everything too.

Ok…i figured I was gonna have to do that but just wanted to make sure I wasnt doing worthless work. Ya its all coming from an integra. Along with the proportioning valve. Im taking it all right off the integra and putting it on the civic. Although Im taking it from a da teg with rear discs instead of a dc teg.

That should work fine…you may need to do a bit of creative bending on the lines…I’m not 100% sure if everything sits in the exact same orientation on the firewall.

haha good deal… making things work that probalby shouldnt is right up my alley lol… thanks alot!