300zx master cylinder 240 brake swap

OK so I’m getting everything read to swap over to 300zx brakes. I have the master cylinder already but I’m not looking forward to cutting out the nipple from my old master cylinder to install it in the 300zx mc. I’m comfortable doing the rest of the swap but I’ve never done that and i don’t want to mess up something to do with brakes. If anyone can do this for me or point me in the direction of a shop that has done it before that wuold be great.

also i’m pretty well dt toronto so the closer the better

thanks

It’s easy… just get a grinder with a zip cut wheel or a dremel with wheel etc and slowly cut away small chunks until you have access to the little nipple you need to remove and then stick in a sharp pick or small screw driver and push it out.

As long as you do not cut into the nipple then you cannot ruin anything… Once its out you simply push it into the new MC and once the line is installed it will all seat itself and seal up etc…

hmm in that case maybe i should just try to find a few master cylinders to cut away at. I do have a dremel so i’m half way there. I just don’t want to mess it up and not be able to put my 240 master back on

You can’t put the 240 MC back on once you cut little fitting/piece out… You ruin it. You then simply stick it into the Z32 MC…

So once again, technically there is nothing for you to mess up as you a wreck the S13 MC no matter what in order to get that little piece out.

If your car is ABS. You do NOT need to swap the rear brake line to the middle. Just use front and back…the way it simply falls into place.

A master cylinder pushes equal pressure to all fittings on it. Its just a big plunger with 3 holes for the pressure to escape.

I’ve been running mine like this for 2 years. NEVER had a problem.

Real cheap done in a shop