Brand new 5.0 mustang dyno

You can get a clean C6Z for 38-40k with like 30kmi.

Gen II GTS’s have peaked my interest as of lately.

Been there, done that, several cool, and not cool things about the car. You don’t seem like the type that would like it, though.

yeah check out CF quite a few on there!!!

It’s a raw car, been readin up. Can get a nice GTS for 37k

you better watch out bryan… new mustang is gonna be walkin over your thoopra

Journalists alternately lined up to drive both cars trying different launch techniques, and when the dust settled, every scribe to a man (and woman) had a fistful of timeslips to prove that the Mustang was faster—and by a substantial margin. Yeah, even the Mexicans, who had no “horse” in the race. My best ET in the Camaro was an 8.82 at 83 mph—which turned out to be one of the best for the day. Not bad, but in the Mustang, I managed an 8.62 at 86 mph. In the theoretical quarter-mile—and given the traction limitations of the airport’s untreated surface (and no water and no burnouts allowed)—that’s roughly 13.80 for the Camaro and 13.50 for the Mustang. Other journalists faired similarly. But the plot thickens.

http://blogs.popularhotrodding.com/6658872/hard-driving/2011-mustang-50/index.html

And yes both those times are hella slow for what the should be :lol

the times are a little off there adam ,esp seein as the lsx motors love the big end

Fantasic, the new Camaro is slower than the old one, which had less power.

but the new one is way heavier

True, but it sucks that the new one looks worse, and it slower.

also true ,i like the car a lot butttttt it does have flaws . granted its only been out for a year or 2 now give it time

Im just not feeling the looks man, but that’s personal pref. I also like the C5 interior more than the Supra interior, ha.

i understand

Did you still want that rubdown tonight, sugartits?

im ok for now , although adams gooch might be a bit sore . ill need it tommorow though ,i gotta replace /or fix a crack in my oil pan that somehow appeared

They really failed on the new Camaro…

5.0 FTMFW.

12.8@110 N/A with MT driving!!!

I think I want one. I should see if they will take the z-plan on these or the a-plan whatever it’s called now, while grandma is still around.