Breaking News! George W. Bush!

Recently, it’s been reported, George Bush does not like to hear bad news. So, it was with a sense of dread that an official aide informed him that 3 Brazilian soldiers had just been killed in Iraq.

The aide was prepared to have the president yell at him, but that is not what happened. Instead, Bush looked at the aide, totally stunned, then slumped down in his chair, with his head in his hands, sobbing uncontrollably. Finally, Bush said: “That’s the most horrible thing I’ve ever heard!”

The aide had never seen President Bush react this extreme way. Not after 9/11. Not after hurricane Katrina. Not even after he fell off his bike! Puzzled, but not wanting to seem callous, the aide remained politely silent. Finally, Bush composed himself enough to ask just one troubled question:

“Exactly how many IS a Brazilian?”

:rofl:

Bush is stupid.

1.25 /10

heard the joke on here before

that is funny never heard that.

perhaps you just think you heard it before because you’re in a marijuana induced haze?

tee hee

didnt even read anything that was posted in this thread and i know both darkstar and shalerpunk are jerkin each other off via webcam while posting this thread.

ds> oooh mike badarick (or however you spell it, no one cares anyway)
sp> oooh spank my suzuki
sp> harder harder
ds> i dont think you have the horsepower
sp> ill try to deliver the pizzas faster
ds> smack thats right bitch
sp> yes masta

douche bags…

holy shit how did you hack into my AIM account! :scared:

he likes to watch…

thats gayer than your cock in my ass while we watch Hannity and Colmes.