Katrina: The Warnings Bush Received.

So After just watching some media about this. It has come to my attention that Bush was warned that this was “The Big One” and he told everyone that they were prepared to handle this. Hmmmmm, So I guess that somewhere something went wrong with that.

yea i seen that tonite too…also how someone clearly warned that the superdome was going to be a problem, yet all those people were stranded there anyways. makes ya wonder

Yeah i saw that too…kinda shady.

:snky::snky:

his approval rating will go through the floor

why do they call it an approval rating?

They should fool people and call it a disapproval rating… but make the font really small, it will be like 98%

he’s a clown and the shittiest prez.

He should have said, “You’re fucked!”

(It would have helped his approval rating)

I still think he was better then that fruit Kerry though. I’m republican and support the NRA for life.

he pretty much did, a whole WEEK before the storm hit. It’s not his fault the ignorant mother fuckers don’t understand a mandatory evacuation notice.

Question what does an approval rating mean anyways in regards to his job. He’s on his second term and I doubt he’s going to be kicked out. Seems like a useless statistic on the second term. :shrug:

presidents are fed info from advisors. they dont read the papers & reports. if the advisors say that “we’re prepared” then the president is confident that we’re prepared.

as a matter of fact, the same goes for CEO’s, CFO’s, DOO’s, School Principals, and the like.

gasp

bullshit, he should micromanage everything. that fucker should be the one signing my welfare check and driving it to my house.

I still dont understand how a place thats below sea level, right on the coast and a prime hurricane target wasnt ready for it (and they knew it was coming too)… Flordia and the rest of the gulf states seemed to do ok. I mean, they had to have some kind of funding and emergency plans for hurricane disasters

but they just hopped on the band wagon and blamed it on bush lol

I dont get why this is a big deal. Im not a fan of bush whatsoever but he was wtf is the president going to do when the hurricane is already on its way there. People were given advance notice to leave and get ready for the storm. Why is this such a revelation that he was briefed?

It is a big deal because the media is trying desperately to destroy Bush.
It is nothing new.
It has become laughable at this point.

Its funny also though that Everyone Pushed to Have clinton Impeached for having his Cigar Smoked, But when it comes to all the Fuck up’s that Bush has made. No-one has pushed for his impeachment as much as they did clinton

:word:

Blame him, and the presidents before him for not building up the levees sure. I’ve got no problem with that if you’re one of the stupid people that believe we should be trying to steal back a chunk of land from mother nature that clearly we should not be living on. But that he was told it was going to be bad a few days before it hit? No shit, I was told too. We were all told including the ignorant people of NO who refused to leave. Every national news channel was predicting the end of NO 3 days before the storm hit.

It all boils down to the fact that as humans we think that our technological superiority gives us the edge against mother nature. When that edges fails we shouldn’t blame anyone but ourselves. The city will be rebuilt, and at some point in the future will be swamped again when nature decides to give them a little reality bitch slap like it did this year.

impeach bush? are you kidding, or just an extreamist lib?

clinton broke the law, hence people wanting to impeach him. they didnt want a criminal for a president.

bush has pushed through bills so he doesnt break laws.

That is because the media doesn’t control imeachment, they only control polls.:wink: