Bridgeville Hockey Players needed.

Hey guys, i saw the other post about roller hockey and need some players. I know i havent posted alot here, but i was just browsing the threads and saw the other hockey post.

I need a goalie and about 4-5 guys. We are playing AA, so you will need to be a little bit better than beginner. We will play with a puck. Let me know if your interested. thanks.

If you aren’t sure that you’re going to be that good, play in the single A puck league. AA puck sucks. We are in it, we aren’t that great of a team, and we are EASILY undefeated.

Hopefully with three leagues there will be some more competition for AA puck. But, for 900 bucks, we’re probably going back to RMU in the spring. Better surface, better refs, better competition, and its 45 dollars more than bridgeville.

I got an e-mail for interest in playing, but I just don’t have the money to buy more equipment until after the holidays.

Im def interested inPlaying let me know …some of the guys on here know me Ive played with them before …Im not too bad