WERA Roadracing forum

Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum

[/quote]

They both have AV’s as well.

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:42,topic:31223"”]

They both have AV’s as well.

[/quote]

What avatars?

Avatars are the best thing to happen to a forum since sliced bread…

Yes i have no idea what sliced bread will do for a forum so shut up

[quote=“Rx3,post:43,topic:31223"”]

What avatars?

[/quote]

this one

^ your browser is screwed or something. I see avatars on both sites.

Plus this one, the same page you were on and if you scrolled down a little further you would have seen a AV.

I like sigs, and these are smaller than most forums im on, but its ok. There SHOULD be a limit to basically, if you want the full 500x100, get your own webspace for it, and you cant have anything else. When people start putting quotes and crap in thier sigs and the 500x100 pic it gets messy… But avatars are prety good all around, just force people to find a place to upload it to, and it wont hurt your bandwith…

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:47,topic:31223"”]

Plus this one, the same page you were on and if you scrolled down a little further you would have seen a AV.

[/quote]

:owned:

RX3 you should have linked those pics in to conserver bandwidth.:mamoru:

sigs are fucking gay. i already know what car you drive and i don’t care what post you thought was funny.

i’d gladly pay for an av. i do it on other sites.

[quote=“Dex,post:50,topic:31223"”]

sigs are fucking gay. i already know what car you drive and i don’t care what post you thought was funny.

[/quote]

disable them in User CP.

:whip:

[quote=“Nikuk,post:51,topic:31223"”]

disable them in User CP.

[/quote]

they are. i’m just saying sigs are pointless and i’d rather have avs.

[quote=“Nikuk,post:51,topic:31223"”]

disable them in User CP.

[/quote]

I like reading what people have in there. The pics are annoying to me.

[quote=“Dex,post:52,topic:31223"”]

they are. i’m just saying sigs are pointless and i’d rather have avs.

[/quote]

i concur

AVs = panty droppers

Why not use the $$ from custom titles to bring back AV’s it seems thats what Nyspeeders want.

Or setup another thing $1 to give yourself one and $3 to give someone else, just like custom titles.

Instead of having av’s in the database can you make them be with IMG tags as well, to allow for own hosting?

That could spell disaster, $3 to give someone an avatar. There might be all kinds of gay shit that goes down

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:47,topic:31223"”]

[/quote]

I feel real stupid now. I’ve never seen avatars on those sites, and I’m on them almost weekly. :redface:

Maybe there is something wrong with my browser.

I agree, i like Avi’s better.

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:39,topic:31223"”]

that’s a lie and you know it…show me a board w/ no AVs

[/quote]

i think we should disabled av’s and usernames and sigs and just let it be a mystery who posts… what could be more fun than that?!