bringbackthesho.com get press

http://videos.streetfire.net/recentvideos/1/78f6b7b9-4d29-4066-80e0-98f200d860cc.htm

this site was started by a few dedicated forum members, it is pretty well put togeather. oh well we can hope. if it ever happens (which i highly doubt) the TTD35 engine will likely be the engine of choice but the 4.4 yamaha engine that lives with volvo would be more with the tradition of a strong almost unmodable engine.

I like how likely they said it was “As likely as bringing back the Pinto Pony”

its true though :frowning: . although Ford’s new CEO is largly responsible for the taurus comming back so with him backing the move maybe just maybe…

“some say it performs as well as the new m5” ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahah
ahjahahaha
ahahahahahah
a
ahahahahaha
aha’
a
a
ah
ahahahahahahahaahaha
ahahahaha
ha
ah
oh man. i turned it off right there

don’t care about the sho. don’t care about ford (mostly).

if they bring it back it will suck and most likely just be a POS

If you would listen, before posting like the tool you are, you’d realize they said 5 series, not M5.

Now moving away from douchebaggetry, putting that biturbo motor in the new Taurus would be pretty :pimp:. I doubt it will happen though, as the community is tiny and Ford needs something that will pull them out of their rut, as opposed to a niche market (ie. GT).

And that pinto looked mean. I dig it.

EDIT: Beat me to it^

NO, instead of turning it off you should have turned up your hearing aid.
What she said was " …Some say it rivaled the BMW 5 series of its day…" Not the new M5.

I know this will get me flames from the sho guys, but fuck the sho. If you want for to bring a car here have them bring the Falcon or Commodore from Australia. Both are much better performance platforms than a FWD Taurus.

:word: shos r :gay:

roh ro, this could get messy, especially if a SHO runs an EVO and a GTO this summer and pulls them both hard.

well i hope its bringing a ton of power lol

One quick car doesn’t make the rest of them good.

hhahaahh. …still laughing…hahahah

you SHOare funny. hahah

if you listen to the interview on the radio. the website owner discusses some of the topics brought up here.

and like was stated about the 5 serise. the comment was origionaly made by car and drive as they prefered the SHO to the BMW. because of the HUGE price gap and very similiar performance.

One quick car doesn’t make the rest of them good.

no the durability and power of the engine makes it a blast to drive.

I know this will get me flames from the sho guys, but fuck the sho. If you want for to bring a car here have them bring the Falcon or Commodore from Australia. Both are much better performance platforms than a FWD Taurus.

the new taurus has a base hp of over 260 and the majority is optioned with AWD. but yes if we had the option I would dump my car and go for a FPV vehicle.

[quote]well i hope its bringing a ton of power lol/[quote]

naa i’m good with a 1/4 ton :tup:

what about the Focus RS? Turblow hatch, yes please. :smiley:

FU(K Ford Tore-asses!

Well, I gues they’re alright as long as I dont have to work on another one again. Id like to meet he engineer that squeeeeezed the DOHC 3.0 into that car and beat the shit outof him.

sorry…Im just a bit mad. I’ve been stuck working on one for a week now, the accessability is fuggin horrible to anything that breaks.

They aren’t that bad. We got the motor out of one in under 3 hours before. Well mostly Alex (somedude) did, I showed up when he was just about done with the cherry picker.

the 3.0 tec engine is more difficult to work on than mine. the 3.4 SHO is even worse. but the 2.5/3.0 contour take the prize for worse to work on. even at that they arn’t that bad once you learn that “i didn’t know i could bend that way” to get that ______ insert part here.

Gat dammit can there ever be a thread about the SHO wiothout some jackasses coming in to talk shit about these cars…

I don’t remember anyone claiming the SHO to be the greatest car on Earth, but to badmouth a car that is 20 years old now is a bit much. For its day it was an impressive car, can’t we just leave it at that…:gotme:

While I’m here, here’s some reference as to how worthless these cars can be…http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26929