Ladies and gentleman, i present to you the FIRST Taurus SHO ever assembeled!

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179970

who the fuck cares

:lol:

:bigclap: for Scott

I think its pretty neat.

Those things made a good amount of horsepower for their day.

Just think that was probably 1988 or 1989…

even better, 1986 !

swweet.

:rofl:

Hard to think that that was the car that led to, uhh, well, a few more being built. Epic.

yea, idk wtf they were thinking. that prototype uses the vulcan block, which probably means the engine never survived the abuse that test mules tend to receive.

i can just picture the car arriving back in japan, everyone all excited to see it go blasting around the track, executives are lined up along pit lane. the test driver pulls out of pit lane and does a few warm up laps …

finally the order is given to crank it up, car disappears around turn one … and the driver radios back for the tow truck and 200 pounds of kitty litter :rofl:

LOL

This needs to be posted more often.

Glad we got that out early in this failed thread.

thank you, im sick of these damn SHO threads

:bigclap:

I found this amusing, if you’d quoted the info from the link people might have found it more intersting.

Let me say this now since I don’t think I have yet.
Ford Taurus is a shitbox. It always has been. SHO or otherwise.
It was an ok car in its day(only compared to other American piles of shit) but now it is just a turd.

The people on here that cling to that pile of shit like it was some embodiment of performance look foolish.

such a good wallpaper…!

+1. Nobody gives a fuck about that piece of shit.

Its hard to believe the fucking thing got uglier as time went on.

:wstupid::biglaugh:

prototype version:

production version:

Love or hate the car the history of this engine is fascinating, and the car is was designed for is even more interesting.