2010 SHO Taurus at the track

:wow Not too bad

i have a feeling there gonna hit better than the old ones did

Theres SOO much potential with that new setup. That car is 4400#'s too! Give it a month or so and they will be doing 12’s@11Xmph

ditto no I mean dido

TT v6 > 4.6 v8(correct me if im wrong)

Youre wrong :lol

The DOHC 4.6’s are retarded(cobra motors). Nothing like making 600whp+ with a blower swap.

The TT6 is pretty sick though!

no as i mean in the old SHO’s… not cobras doode unless thats what was in the older ones

The old SHO’s were V6’s as well, just minus the turbz

ahhhh, someone told me they were the 4.6, ive never looked under the hood so i wouldnt beable to tell ya

the 96ish SHO had a small displacement V8(3.4L). and it was a turd. the earlier 1st gen SHO had a 3.0 220 V6, and the mid model had the same 3.0 220hp for the 5speed and a 220hp, 3.2 for the auto.

sorry, although you might now know it, im a bit of a ford guy.:thumbup

the new 3.5 V6TT is gonna be one engine to watch when it comes to modding. its gonna make some serious power i have a feeling. now its a matter of “can the drivetrain handle it?”

I thought the old SHO’s were offered in V8 or Yamaha V6 form throughout the production.

i have a new-found respect for you.

not bad for a 40k+ taurus lol

Theres nothing Taurus about that other than the badge, people need to get over the name. Its good comp for cars that retail for alot more!

you can get a bmw 335/b8 s4 for around 45k that run similar times in stock form.

cool car none-the less.

I hear ya, its just a nice american alternative in a field usually dominated by the imports. I know what I’d buy!!

Interior aint too shabby either:

http://www.autospectator.com/cars/files/images/2010-Ford-Taurus-SHO-0008.jpg

definitelyyyy feeling the 335/135/S4 over this, seems like a decent car though i guess.

yea, whats new :excited

isnt this the same motor is the lincoln mkz now too?

Cuz ur an import fanboi

Im pretty sure it shares the same motor now…