Bringing back the movie quote thread............

For those nobs who don,t know as of yet…u say a phrase out of a movie and we try to guess it,as u get em right spit em out…not hard for u genius’s out there:bigok:

Crab…who put that crab there?

Darkstar? :kekegay:

:rofl: …NO

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass…and I’m all out of bubblegum!!!

THEY LIVE ^

People think it’s all about misery and desperation and death and all that shite, which is not to be ignored, but what they forget is the pleasure of it. Otherwise we wouldn’t do it. After all, we’re not fucking stupid. At least, we’re not that fucking stupid. Take the best orgasm you ever had, multiply it by a thousand and you’re still nowhere near it. When you’re on junk you have only one worry: scoring. When you’re off it you are suddenly obliged to worry about all sorts of other shite. Got no money: can’t get pished. Got money: drinking too much. Can’t get a bird: no chance of a ride. Got a bird: too much hassle. You have to worry about bills, about food, about some football team that never fucking wins, about human relationships and all the things that really don’t matter when you’ve got a sincere and truthful junk habit.

trainspotting?

“i didnt’ see no crabs sir”
“of course there were crabs there were 2 of em…they always work in pairs”

“I don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.”

oh come on that’s WAAAAY easy…that’s like putting up: Hell, I was born here, an’ I was raished here, an’ dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin bushwackin, hornswaglin, cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.

“Listen to me Hillary. I’m not the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientist only to lose her to her childhood lover who she last saw on a deserted island who then turned out fifteen years later to be the leader of the French underground.”

sadly enough me and kurt could keep this thread alive for the next 10yrs

“Cut it! Cut it! Cut it! Save the film, strike the broad and kill the babies.”

“Two brothers… One speaks no English, the other learned English from watch “The Wide World of Sports.” So you tell me… Which is better, speaking no English at all, or speaking Howard Cosell?”

"Hey, I’m not the smartest guy in the world, but I’m certainly not the dumbest. I mean, I’ve read books like “The Unbearable Lightness of Being” and “Love in the Time of Cholera”, and I think I’ve understood them. They’re about girls, right? Just kidding. But I have to say my all-time favorite book is Johnny Cash’s autobiography “Cash” by Johnny Cash. "

“Salsa shark. We’re gonna need a bigger boat. Man goes into cage, cage goes into salsa, shark’s in the salsa”

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Nick, I’ve tried everything: the embassy, the German government, the consulate. I even talked to the U.N. embassador. It’s no use, I just can’t bring my wife to orgasm.

“No we’re not them. We’re somebody else. The men you’re looking for are our identical twin brothers, and you’ll never see us together, 'cause we love the same women!”

You know I had a feeling that when we parted ways. We would somehow wind up back together again. I’ve never seen a guy get picked up by his testicles before. Lucky thing for you that cop passed by when he did. Otherwise, you’d be lifting up your schnutz to tie you shoes. I’m sorry. That’s terrible. Do you have any idea how glad I am I didn’t kill you?

“Okay, I get the picture White Tigers, Lords of Death, guys in funny suits throwing plastic explosives while poison arrows fall from the sky and the pillars of heaven shake, huh? Sure, okay, I see Charlie Chan, Fu Manchu and a hundred howlin’ monkey temples, and that’s just for starters, right? Fine! I’m back! I’m ready, goddammit let me at 'em!”