Bringing the Camaro back to life...

Best of luck today guys!

Good luck today, this the kind of quality time that not everyone gets to experience before time runs out. Great thread and story!

Good luck guys I wish you both the best! The time you guys are spending together today is worth more then any stupid time slip.

+1

Brief update-other family medical issues came up when we were at the track (my dad is fine), but we ran a new personal best of 11.00 fighting a cold, overcast, poorly prepped track with low (750psi) bottle pressure.

yesssssssssssssssssssssss

Awesome man… i just wish you could got that extra tenth

Same here, sucks, pulling the pass seat would of got it, lol.

It’s all good. Learned a ton, know what to work on/upgrade…and best of all, saw my dads smile at our work well done.

Absolutely… didn’t mean to take away from it, glad your dad got to see it go down the track

congradulations !
awesome thread

That’s awesome Travis. Sorry I couldn’t reply very fast yesterday, I was in Vermont and reception was terrible when I did have any.

I updated the list on w.o.t as well t/t Congrats homeboy .

Thanks everyone.

Installing a better (NX) bottle heater this week, mixing up my secret tire traction compound, and might head back next Sunday with dad if the weather is better.

brake fluid son !!! works everytime homeboy . ill try my best to get there this weekend

Silly question-

a NOS brand 10lb bottle with -4 outlet should not change the way the car runs vs a NX brand 10lb bottle with -4 outlet, right?

no , unless the nx bottle has the high flow valve and the n.o.s dont or vice versa

I dont think so.

What’s the ET/MPH difference between a bottle that has 750psi vs. 900 or 1000? I know that a broad question without one answer.

a lot , no2 needs 950 to fully run , u were prolly running rich as hell at that pressure

Have you thought about a nano set up trav?