Bringing the Camaro back to life...

basically solenoids are set up for 900 to 1000 p.s.i pressures , less than it dont atomize well and low flow . at that low pressure or flow u are getting more fuel than nitrous so in turn running rich

a good heater is all thats needed , nano works but electronics work better

very cool bro. my cousin has a black camero with t-roofing but i find the older cameros to be much more interesting.

alot. You can pick up 5mph + just from 750 to 950psi.

Nitrous jet’s are spec’d by 950-1000psi of bottle pressure. Anything more, or anything less, the jets are either making the mixture too rich, or too lean.

its a night and day difference between having 750 and 950.

do Nano.

a bottle heater doesnt work better then nano.

nano consistently keeps the bottle pressure at 1000psi until the bottle is completely empty. A bottle heater, as you spray, the pressure drops unless its a hot day out and then as you know when the bottle gets low, it takes even longer to bring the pressure up.

Nano vs a bottle heater is a no brainier. The ONLY downside of having nano is, when its very hot out, you got to put a chilling pack on the bottle to stabilize the pressure or else it will get too high.

people have picked up some solid gains going from a heater to nano.

FUCKING A RIGHT DUDE!!! You’re almost there!!!

Thanks Andrew.

Since I already had the NX heater, I just ordered the pressure switch to complete it.

If the week goes ‘well’, all things considered, we are going back Sunday.

I want a ride in this bitch

He doesn’t have the car registered so thats gonna be kinda hard.

Trav I sent you the pics from Saturday, let me know you got them or if I need to resend them.

welcome.

BTW, a 11.00 on 750psi would turn into a 10.7 or faster on 1000psi.

what is the car trapping? Are you spraying it right out of the hole?

f

he was at 120.xx and I believe that was spraying out of the hole. You would have to ask travis what window he has the nitrous on exactly, but I want to say 3500-6500 or something like that. There is a lot more in the car with some tweaks to the suspension he installed over the winter and a better prepped track.

I don’t give an F about registration, you can have a ride.

120.xx, and that was right out of the hole on the 3500-6800 window. The stuff from NX to install the heater will be here today, pressure wont be an issue next time.

Got the pics-thanks again for everything.

your window is still kinda high. Set it at 3200 if you wanna pick up a little more. I understand why you set it higher tho. I do the same. Mine is set at 3400 and shut off at 6500 even tho I dont redline until 7k.

better safe then sorry!

As hard as it may be to accept, there is a decent chance that my father will never be able to go to the track again. Plus he’s said that he wants me to go race it…

With that said, it looks like JDaniels and I are going to go get him his 10 second pass Saturday.

good luck hope all goes well

This is probablly one of the best threads I’ve read on here. Has an incredible meaning behind all of it. Good luck Saturday!

Good luck Travis. Wish I could go with, but it’s not possible right now. Call or text anytime if you need anything.

Good luck travis… youl get that shit

Thanks guys.

I’ve been racing (both organized and street) for 20+ years, and this is the most nervous about it that I’ve ever been. All I can do is ensure that everything within my control is perfect.