Brinks or WJ Morrissey's

Has anyone been to either of these bars? Which would be better suited to hold a stag?

Probably brinks

although it depends what kind of stag you are having

I had 3 strippers at mine at Westfields. We closed the bar down, the owner catered it with Anderson’s roast beef and Costanzo rolls and a couple of mac salads. Open bar, got drunk, then girls got nekkid and all hell broke loose.

Never heard of either of those bars.

Westfields. :tup:

LOL…best friend is having his at westfields on sat…

his brother owns some of it i think

regardless…should be a hell of a time

:tup: to the marlboro in Niagara Falls. Classy place for sure. Its in Sanborn actually

I heart Westfield’s it is my hometown bar…well maybe First [Worst] Place but this is #2

Morrisey’s (sp?) would be tough, they have a good separated party area but a bachelor party would be pushing it

Nice. Meet me there Thursday? :beer:

Brinks is on the corner of Chippewa and Franklin and Has a Nice Patio

brinks, wj’s is nice but not for a stag , look into coles 3rd room , nice out of the way and the strippers can do dirty things:beer:

which one lol I often frequent both on that night!

Look into Darcy’s on Franklin. I worked a couple stags there on the second floor. Great privacy for the strippers to get nasty.

had a buddy of mines stag at the queer (the steer) on main street…they have it upstairs…private bar, patio, enough room for the rippers to get nekkid and do their thang…pretty good food as well…