Need a place to have a stag

I’m looking to have one for a friend, but I’m not a firefighter or a bouncer and that’s where the majority of the one’s I’ve gone to have been at. Either a firehall or a bar that someone close to the groom to be works at.

Anybody have any low cost solutions or suggestions? I will do the set-up, clean-up and I will supply the alcohol if need be. If there is a no nudity policy, thats ok. We’re probably just going to hit up one of the local titty bars afterwards. Please help!!!

Big tree inn in hamburg. they have the best prices for food/beer i think its around 14 per person and the food is really good. you get the whole upstairs which is a good size. I have to warn you DO NOT get frisky kittens for the strippers.

this is gonna be a kickass stag for a local speeder :wink:

I might have to check the Big tree inn out.

I have to plan a stag for early august,

Its seriously the best deal that we have found that includes beer and food. portobelos used to be great but they closed. If you are looking for just booze bullfeathers is pretty good plus their bartenders will pop the hood for 20 bucks.

Pop the hood?What’s that mean?
I know Moose lodges(at least mine does) will rent you out the whole back area for like $125.
D

i know the steer does it, they redid upstairs also.

ask for jeff martz

tell him Howie the big asian sent ya

Show their tittays!!

Caputi’s on Sheridan Drive . . . The Irish Center in South Buffalo-> no titties alowd there . . . The Polish Center or something like that on Grant and Amherst Streets behind Buff State- my friend had his there it was cheap as hell and they had strippers for like 2 hours.

word to the upstairs at the Styr, been to two parties up there super cool and when th parties over the bar is open downstairs! woot.

Or just check with your local firehall, they always rent out mad cheap.

steer =/ styr

that place on the blvd where my brother’s stag was. there is a post about it somewhere in the meet n greets or something.